“One night, stayed two”
Review of Cedars Resort

Cedars Resort
Ranked #45 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We were travelling through and decided on this from recommendation from Redrock tourist info. This was a perfect spot to sit and watch the sunset. Ask to look at the rooms and you will see the wonderful views that are not apparent from the car park. Clean and well equipped. Enjoyed every minute of our stay. Only down side was a noisy fridge which we turned off at night so wasn't a problem and there didn't seem to be many staff around for check out, apart from that would defo go back.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim J

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Our expectations were not very high. We just wanted a reasonably priced hotel that was well located and had a view. Once we were inside our room we were blown away by the scenery.
The room's appointments and comfort were perfectly acceptable; nothing special. The balcony was a treat. When we checked in the front desk clerk told us breakfast was included but it was very basic. So we did not bother, as there were several eateries close by. All in all a very satisfying stay.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a creek-side room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PZimmer746
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We didn't take a room with a view of the mountain, however you can see it from the pool area, which we enjoyed a lot.
Breakfast was disapointing.
The staff was not too friendly, but the room was nice, clean and spacious, with nice balcony, fridge and wi-fi.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank multivitamines
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We did not stay at Cedars Resort. However, we stopped next door to take some photos and let our dog walk around. Our dog happen to do her bathroom in the proximity of Cedars Resort so I quickly walked back to the car to get something to pick it up. Just as I got my cleaning material, a man from Cedar Resort comes out so I told him I'll clean it up right a way. Then he proceeds to walk towards me, throws the bag at me, and says "clean it up!" So rudely after I already told him I will do it.

I just feel how people act towards others is a reflection of their true nature. I am glad I did not chose this resort run by this unhappy bitter person.

Stayed: June 2013
7  Thank lwenchu
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Overnight in Sedona with at a very low key looking motel offered a very clean room that offered an amazing unobstructed view of the red hills of Sedona from the balcony that was above the creek.

The room came with a sink & refrigerator with granite countertops. The bathroom had a tub/shower.

Great price, ample parking, continental breakfast & a quiet night of sleep, what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vegas411
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We hadn't planned on staying overnight in Sedona, but were having fun with friends and decided to stay the night. The Cedars just happened to have a room at a rate I liked, so we booked. I can't comment on any of the amenities, such as pools, etc., and I don't even know if they have any of that. None of that matters, though, because you're not here to swim, you're here to look at red rocks, and from your balcony at the Cedars, you'll see a lot of them. The view is spectacular and the sunrise is fantastic. Also, you can walk to everywhere from here.

Make sure you get a room in one of the buildings in back - the balconies open towards the creek and the red rocks with an unobstructed view.

Room Tip: Building in the back (east side) have the best views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunburnt_curt
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The view was to die for sitting on your balcony You can hear and see the river from some units just ask for one with the river view.you also get the view of the red rock to it was perfect. you can walk to restaurants that are on the creek also and walk to all the shops in uptown Sedona. it is in a great area walk to everything.

Room Tip: Ask for creek view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family