Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Loved sedona and this hotel made our trip, would stay here again! Great location, breakfast and property/room very clean. Private balcony was really nice, walking distance to shops and restaurants was a plus.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

You won't regret staying here. The location is great, the views are beautiful and the people are lovely. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Average size, but that was fine by us. They have an onsite pool, but also offer access to another indoor/outdoor pool, spa, and game room next door at what appear to be condos. Great for kids. Everyone I had contact with at the property was very friendly. The breakfast was more than ample for myself, my husband and our kids. No complaints.

Room Tip: Our main floor room was fine. No noise and still nice views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
BWARHmanagement, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Victoria K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that the staff was friendly and welcoming, and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team! We appreciate your recommendation to future Sedona travelers.

We hope to welcome you back again soon

Warm Regards,
Lonnie Lillie

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We can highly recommend this hotel!! It's perfectly located in the middle of the Upper Town of Sedona, surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants. From the rooms you get a spectacular view of the red rocks. The rooms and the bathrooms are very spacious and nicely furnished. The pool is open until late at night. The breakfast buffet was the very best we ever had in the whole States!!! The entire staff is extremely friendly. There are ample of parking spaces available. We loved it so much, so that we extended our stay by 2 additional days.

Room Tip: It's worth to pay a little more and get a room facing the red rocks.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mizzi22
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am over my picky days of 'oh no, housekeeping forgot to put the toilet paper roll on', so if you are picky pass up my review. I have stayed at 3 different resorts in Sedona over the past few years and this one really works for me. It is the perfect family resort in a perfect location at the end of uptown. We arrived to a superbly spacious condo that would easily fit more than 5 of us-1 couple, my sister, son and I. Upon our arrival, we headed out the back door for a walk on the river, where my son and I swam in a local swimming hole. Splendidly refreshing. After making our way back up to the room we showered and walked up the hill to get an Ice Cream in town at the Black Cow. (Hill walk is not the easiest for the elderly, but this is likely a condition anywhere in Sedona where one that has trouble walking would need to drive to get where they are going.) Back to the hotel for some chilling and chitchat on big deck and then off to dinner away from downtown. My son was ecstatic to come back and take a jacuzzi bath. And when we woke in the morning, I had to drag him out the door for a hike because he wanted to play at the hotel, play on the yard outside our room, on the playground, or by the river. We drove less than 5 miles through town to an exquisite hike just above town- not too anything. A perfectly beautiful serene 3 mile hike. I cannot wait to do the 5-7 mile more challenging next time. Again I have been to Sedona several times over the years. It was awesome to find such a versatile hike right by the hotel and down town. Back to the hotel for a great free continental breakfast. Don't go crazy expecting a Marriott buffet here. It is what it is and it is just right and just good enough. Also, the kitchen staff are really focused on getting it just right. Then a quick swim before leaving. A pool is a pool as far as a kid and mom are concerned. And any which way you turn you are staring at beautiful red rocks while you swim. My only regret was that we didn't spend 2-3 nights and just relax and take advantage of the reading chairs scattered throughout the property. I would have loved another swim in the river, another hike up the hill, another ice cream cone, and hours to sit at the property and play with my son. There was so much play and chill space around. I think that was the most appealing thing of all. Staying in the villas is a must. Sorry, they cost. I have never stayed at the Hyatt on the other side of Uptown so I cannot compare, but I won't need to because I have found my kid spot. My adult spot is the Amara next store. My only regret was that we didn't stay 2 or 3 days and capitalize on the location. To be able to be at a resort and not want to leave because the setting is so accessible from the resort is a tremendous feat...in my humble opinion.

1  Thank christechriste42

Dear christechriste42,

We are so honored that you took the time to share in great detail your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in one of our Creekside Villas! It is definitely a great room option for traveling with family members-giving the kids lots of room to roam!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and for choosing to stay with us.

Warm Regards,
Lonnie Liliie

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel was clean and in the heart of Sedona. Easy, albeit hot, walks to plenty of options in dining. The views were beautiful and plenty of parking. Any activity you wished to partake in was either a short walk or easy drive away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas in Sedona, Arizona. The location was great. The creek behind the property was fun. The staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was AWESOME!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

the hotel, the view, the staff,rooms,was great. Would return anytime we are in the area.the view was priceless.this is a jewel of a hotel with a beautiful location.the breakfast buffet was very good and service great. the pools and fitness,game room were a nice addition the pools one outdoor and one indoor/outdoor were great place to beat the heat. hot tub, sauna,and steam room were also nice. great stay.

1  Thank John E