All reviewspolite staffnice locationfacilitiesbathsbreakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I was looking for a spa hotel with all the amenities that a spa hotel offers, such as a hot tub in the room and a pool & sauna and steam room. Somewhere to relax and stay indoors for a couple of days. I needed it to be romantic and impressive so I could propose to my girlfriend.
The hotel is impressive from the first moment you enter it. It is very modern, and decorated beautifully. I had booked the suite with hot tub and fireplace. I was not disappointed ! The hot tub can easily fit two people with room to spare. You have a direct view of the fireplace from the hot tub. The fireplace is equipped with enough wood to go through the entire evening. The bed is very comfortable with coco mat mattresses. I find absolutely nothing negative to say about the room... it was exceptional !

The spa:
I read many reviews before booking and some were complaining about the fact that you have to pay 15 EUR per head to book the spa and how other hotels offer this for free. In the defense of the hotel I must say that you book the spa PRIVATELY. Therefore you get exclusive use of the heated pool, sauna, and steam room without sharing it with anyone else. You even lock the door to the spa. I can confirm that I have never visited a hotel which offers such a service for free, and at this price I even consider it cheap. So I would happily pay for this than get it for free but share with others...

We ordered pizza in the room, which is the only food they offer, but it was very tasty and quite large (1 pizza per two persons) and was well worth it. (10 eur)

The breakfast is quite poor and nothing worth waking up for, but apart from that I really have nothing negative or bad to say. I definitely recommend the hotel without any doubt and will visit it again in the future.
So if you are looking for somewhere to chill out and relax for a couple of days with a hotel with all the spa amenities, look no further.

btw she said yes

Room Tip: Go for the suite with hot tub and fireplace
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank a g
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I recently booked this hotel for my children.

Impressions:

Nice location, great service, satisfying breakfast, clean and well equipped room although it lacked coffee/tea facilities!

The Downside though was that they were shocked to hear that they had to pay €30.00 to make use of the private swimming pool for just one hour! They found this Ridiculous and a Rip Off!

Have this in mind if you plan booking here.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank greekcypriot2009
Reviewed 15 July 2015

A really great hotel. Very comfortable, rooms were clean and the stuff helpful.
Breakfast with many choises and high quality. Pool and sauna and solarium are private for couples! I recommened it for sure!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Despina P
Reviewed 19 March 2015

we had a lovely place at eliton hotel and spa. we traveld with a small baby and everyboby was very kind and helpfull! the rooms are spaceus, breakfast tastefull and the staff with a big smile on their face. the spa is great! beautiful swiming pool ant the massage was unbelivable!!!!!

Room Tip: all room are great!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Evi A
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very clean room with all the comforts included.
Nice and plentiful breakfast.
Very good and fully relaxing "private spa region" .I would prefer a little higher water 's temperature in (indoor) pool. , though.
Over all , the hotel reminds more of a 4 star than a 3 star hotel .

Room Tip: at weekends first floor 's rooms may be quite noisy...so prefer an upper floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends