“Great Service”

GreenLeadersGold level
Mesa, Arizona
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We didn't actually stay there but we had friends who did. We were there last weekend which was a very busy weekend for Show Low. The place we were susposed to stay which belonged to a friend of a friend didn't work out and we had to find something at the last minute or head back home to Phoenix. Everything was booked but this hotel found 3 couples a room each at the Super 8 close by. And we so much appreciated it. And our friends who did stay there said it was a very nice place and what we saw of it was very nice. Thank You!!!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
JesuslovesYOU316, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Show Low, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We are so happy you decided to stay with us in Show Low and found everything to your liking. We try to excel in providing excellent service to every guest who stays with us! We can wait to see you on your next visit to Show Low.
sincerely.
mike bhakta.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Burbank, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Mike at the front desk is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. When I told him this was my first time there but I was considering moving to the area, he told me about nice areas where he'd seen real estate signs. When I told him I was interested in fishing, he came out from behind the desk, showed me lakes on a map on the wall and told me which were good for which types of fish.
The cleaning staff was good and even worked around my schedule when I asked.
This will be my first choice if I go back for another visit, and I'll recommend it to anyone else who may be going there.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west leg of the "L" shaped building have a great view of the sunrise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Good to hear you had such a great stay and that you found our property so covenant. It is good to know you had a great night sleep. Hope to see you again soon.
sincerely,
mike bhakta
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We arrived earlier than expected. Mike (owner), made every effort to get us into our rooms early. Immediately my wife and I found Mike and his family very warm and friendly. Our room was extremely fresh, up-to-date spacious and clean. Mike stopped by our room to show us the newly remodeled suite. It was beautiful! My friends arrived and needed rooms. Mike's hotel was booked but he called around for my friends and was able to get them into another hotel which he heard was nice. I can go on and on regarding the hospitality and pride of ownership. Mike and his family should be commended for their hard work and desire to make everyone comfortable. We will stay here again.

Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

On June 20, 2014, my wife and I did NOT stay in this hotel because they had no rooms available. We did stay at another hotel in Pinetop, which was horrible. Our friends were staying at the America's Best Value Inn. When the manager found out the problems we were having at our hotel, he went WAAYY out of his way to find us a room for the next night. Mike (the manager) could not have been nicer or more helpful. He even made the phone calls to find us the room. I can promise you that our next trip to this area will include a stay at America's Best Value Inn. The service alone makes it worth it.

Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

When we arrived at 2 p.m., a hour early to check in, he allowed us to go ahead and move in. Later in the evening we found that the air conditioner was not working properly. He agreed to check it out. When he found out that the unit was not working properly, he replaced the unit even though it was after 9 p.m. We found the unit to be clean and everything was up to high standards. Show Low can be proud to have this hotel. In Show Low we will definitely use this hotel.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We picked this hotel for the price and found the rooms clean and comfortable, my wife wants the mattress from our room. Best night sleep in ages. We left our Ereaders in the room and figured it out 100 miles away. I called Mike? and he found them and was going to mail them back to me but ended up bringing them to me in Phoenix. So super nice people and excellent beds. I highly recommend staying here. Thanks Mike for being a genuine nice, honest guy.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

The owner and family were extremely hospitable and they will do everything they can to insure you have a wonderful visit. The service was excellent. We would stay here again when we visit Show Low and again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Show Low? Share your experiences!