“Really enjoy this place”
Review of Pizza Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Show Low
Cuisines: Pizza
AZ
“Really enjoy this place”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We moved up here last year from the valley. Found this place with a pizza buffet and drink for $5.99. Mon-Fri. It a great value and was yummy. They also have a salad bar for $3.00 more when added to the bufet. It is very clean and a real family place. There is a small arcaid for the kids in the back. We go about 3 to 4 times a month. The staff is very friendly and attentive. This is a locals place. I do find their menue prices a bit high so we hit the buffet only. I know they also offer delivery. I do highly recomend this place. Great for kids also.

• Visited May 2014

Farmington, New Mexico
“HOT Pizza!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We usually go here when the grandkids have a birthday. They have a party room. For this trip, we took the grandkids and decided to have lunch on our own. Ordered a large pizza. I burned my mouth on the first bite it was soooooo stove hot!

That said, the food was great. Highly recommend this.

Visited November 2013
Gilbert
“Pizza”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Factory. The food was good. Ordering on the phone created a problem because all we wanted was to order the pizza choice given on the menu; however, they offered more choices that were not offered on the menu--too many choices.

Chandler, Arizona
“What a very nice place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been stopping by this place for a couple of years now. It is a family run business and they are just good friendly people making hand tossed pizzas and sandwiches. Very clean place with a family atmosphere. The food is good and the service is as well. If you are looking for a good simple meal, this is your place.

Apache Junction, Arizona
“Best Pizza and salad Buffet in Show Low”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have been here 3 times now since visiting the Show Low area. We has the Buffet the first time, tried their sandwiches the second time [ was just OK] and went in on Wednesday this last week for the buffet again. I think that since we have been there they might have a new Buffet Station or it just looked much better than our first visits. They are VERY FRIENDLY at this location. The restaurant is very clean and the pizza is pretty good. Their salad items are all fresh and we will go back again. Pizza Hut has nothing on this place on any level. I would say that this place is Excellent, except that I have eaten better pizza elsewhere down in the East Valley in Phoenix area.