“Very cared for motel but it's still a motel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of KC Motel

KC Motel
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
“Very cared for motel but it's still a motel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

We took a chance on KC Motel after reading the reviews because the price was amazing and we planned to just sleep and leave early. It's fine for that, but if I were staying longer, i would want a quiter, more comfortable experience.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank TarisVT

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Carefree, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Stayed for 3 nights. Really a bargin for the location. Pretty basic room with few ammenities. The breakfast was not much to write home about, seems like some of the other reviewers might have had quite a different impression regarding breakfast. Nice staff but it's not on par with the BW chain by any means. However, rooms were clean and well maintained, beds comfortable and the place was pretty quiet.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dave B
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed here during our first-ever visit to Show Low, based on all of the great online reviews, and we had a really good time here. The room was really nice, complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet, cable, etc. The complimentary breakfast was really good, too -- not just a token continental breakfast but a wonderful hot breakfast cooked by the owner himself! This place is a gem and I can't say enough about the awesome staff -- my wife forgot her iPod in the hotel room and they sent it to us in Phoenix for no charge, arriving a day after we got home. They go way above and beyond the call of duty, moreso than any other hotel I've stayed at in the past, so I'll always stay at KC Motel whenever going to or through Show Low!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank thayes2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband's and my recent visit to this area was made so much more pleasant by our stay at the KC Motel. Our immaculate room had well maintained furnishings and carpet, a wonderful new thick mattress and cheerful decor. We slept soundly every night because our surroundings were so quiet and peaceful. The lovely family-owners couldn't be more helpful, the staff friendly, our stay enhanced by the terrific price. One of the best places we have stayed in a long time for comfort, value and sheer positive experience---highly recommend!

2 Thank barbara s
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I had a short trip to do business in PineTop. We had no reservations for a place to stay the night and just happened to stop at KC Motel. The room was spotless and the linens were crisp and clean and a jacuzzi tub took all the kinks out of my day. The room was decorated with a definite womans touch and we had such a great night's sleep on a very comfortable bed!
The coffee and waffles in the morning were fresh and delicious, I really wanted to stay for more! I We will definitely return to this cozy motor inn!

Room Tip: All rooms are ground floor and it was very quiet.
5 Thank Teri R
Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

Best place in town to stay, and affordable as well! Roms are medium sized and very clean. We had a 2 queen roon that fit our needs perfectly. Staff friendly and continental breakfast better than most. And the price! $62 a night. Not since the 1980's have we paid so little for a nice, clean room.

Room Tip: They do allow pets in some rooms so be aware of that.
2 Thank Gwandac
Covington, louisiana, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

My mom and I recently stayed at the KC for the better part of two weeks. This place is owned by a nice family and great manager. The horseshoe shape of the rooms made me feel safer leaving my mom alone there, than some of the other area hotels with their rooms in rows that face outward. The rooms were as comfortable and clean and as I have stayed at anywhere. Micro, fridge, HBO, coffee, hospitality room. The place attracts a good crowd of people. It stayed pretty full the whole time. Families, sorority groups, trail riders, tourists. Also had an on-site washer/dryer for $1 ea. Nice when you stay awhile. The owner/manager took a personal interest in our well-being. My only complaint would be too many lights around the compound at night. Every other one would be enough -- otherwise it feels like you are in the spotlight if you come out at night -- but then again, safe! Convenient to the Burger King with stairways. This is where I will stay again when in Show Low. We wish you the best - KC!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Days Inn Show Low
Days Inn Show Low
#3 of 8 in Show Low
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low

Been to KC Motel? Share your experiences!