“We loved the food”

Dining options: Reservations
Snowflake, Arizona, United States
“We loved the food”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The food and service was excellent. I had the carne asada burrito combo and my date had a chicken burrito combo. We both loved our food and I would highly recommend the place. Maybe a little pricey for a Mexican restaurant, but delicious. We were there for dinner and had two plates with two drinks for around $33.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank AZ-Clif

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Good food”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Good fish Tacos for lent, good salsa, friendly staff, clean, tasty food and there are alot of mexican food resturants in ShowLow, but I would go back to this one for sure!

Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
“Could not be better”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

Being from Texas and Colorado...Lots of experience with Mexican food. This was EXCELLENT! Try the bowl of queso to start. Fabulous! move onto most anything else on and menu and I think you will be very pleased. When my friend and I ar in Show Low next time, we will not consider going anywhere else. As a sidebar, we brought home enought food for an additional 2 or 3 meals. Our bill was about $18.00 per person

Safety Harbor, Florida
“They mean the best margarita”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Three of us ate dinner there after a day of hunting. The price was higher than we would have thought but the portions were very large that we all took doggie bags back with us and finished off the meals for lunch the following day. Very good flavor and the large portions offset the prices that we all agreed it was a good deal. Ahh, the margaritas! Excellent!

• Visited November 2012
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Good choice for dinner”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

There's not a lot to pick from in Show Low but I had a very nice dinner here. Food and service were very good.

Visited October 2012