“Loved it!”

Best Western Paint Pony Lodge
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I really enjoyed the spaciousness of the rooms and the parking being right in front of my room. I was comfortable. It was clean and I had ample room for all my luggage. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Additionally, the staff was very accommodating and kind. Mel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Paint Pony Lodge

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Overall clean facilities and helpful staff. Hotel is a bit older, but kept in good condition. Breakfast pretty standard, but kept clean and is decent. No problems checking in or out. Ridiculous to have this a 200 character minimum.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My father, brother and I, along with two (male) dogs, were in Show Low for a boys (men) trip. We stayed in "B" building where the rooms are larger to accommodate all of us. The exterior is attractive with a nice western themed decor. The rooms were clean and our stay was quiet. This hotel had one of the better breakfast offerings I've seen. The staff were friendly and able to answer all of our direction questions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

was a comfortable, spacious room. loved that it was pet friendly and they didn't charge a high fee for my dog (but there WAS a fee). the room was quiet and i didn't hear my neighbors. the bed was awesome, towels big and fluffy. will def stay there again on my next trip up the mountain.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This motel is clean and the staff are very helpful. It acted for a hub to explore this area of Arizona. The room was very nice and clean. The internet was good. We would definitely return to this place again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have stayed at Pink Pony Lodge over the last 4 Thanksgivings as we spent time with family. Usually, there are 3 rooms of us, with one being a handicapped room. The staff is so friendly and courteous and we have never been disappointed. The included breakfast is a full one with eggs, waffles, meat, gravy, etc. which is quit a savings for us. I have AAA discount which makes the price very reasonable. Try it when you're in Show Low, AZ. I believe you'll like it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is a wonderful motel. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and large and comfortable. The internet is fast. Morning breakfast has a good variety-waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, etc. I also noticed that it has sugar free syrup and sugar free jams as well as regular. Folks are friendly at breakfast both the staff and guests. The restaurant next door is great. Overall my stay here has been one of the best ever any place.

Room Tip: I had a room in front across from the office. Traffic does not bother me BUT if the sound of traffic...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Holiday Inn Express Showlow

Been to Best Western Paint Pony Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Paint Pony Lodge

Address: 581 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901-5813 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Paint Pony Lodge)
Region: United States > Arizona > Show Low
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in Show Low
#3 Business Hotel in Show Low
#4 Family Hotel in Show Low
Price Range: £80 - £109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Paint Pony Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Paint Pony Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Show Low