“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

doveplus2
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice and comfy home. The best location EVER! Two minutes from the beach and close to 30A and 98 but not in a congested area. Close to ALL of the great amenities that the area has to offer! Easy process to rent and Anna was quick to respond and gave us great instructions and information. The accommodations were top notch...screened porch, clean environment, dog and neighbor friendly, community pool in a quaint and quiet community. We actually rented several times as we were building and house and needed to come and check on the construction. Everything you need for a group of six to be very comfortable. When I have company visiting, I always consider "Unforgettable" if I have overflow guests. The best accommodations at affordable rates! You won't be disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lynnhammo...
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location. Convenient to the beach, stores, restaurants. Friendly neighborhood. Great house and very clean

kristaLem...
Houston, Texas
“Fantastic beach rental.”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I have to say that I was pretty impressed about the proximity of this place to the beach. It is within walking distance and makes great for a brisk jog. The people in the area are great and there are some excellent places to eat around there. There are several local happy hours where you can get food/drinks 1/2 price. Aside from that and the horse back riding we did, it was mostly just a relaxing vacation. The condo itself is very well taken care of and comfortable. My husband and I enjoyed the comfortable bed in the main room. Sometimes it can be difficult with him being 6'5, but this bed was perfect for him and my back! :-) To be honest all the furniture was comfy for the both of us. Also, the 2 days of cooking at the condo was a breeze, because there were several cookware items. It really is a great place and the owner was pleasant and helpful, even when I asked 101 questions before arriving at the property. Overall, the trip was great and the place was a fantastic escape from our busy schedules.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing