“Noteworthy customer service”

Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 March 2013

The very positive customer experience started the moment I walked into the hotel lobby. I was cheerfully greeted, called by name at checkin and observed the same with every patron that came in. The hostess that took care of the breakfast area was very positive and upbeat. It definately contributed to a pleasant way to start the day! At a time where it seems to be difficult to find positive people and excellent customer service, I try to be quick about acknowledging when I find it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Hi thumperflyer! Thank you very much for staying with us in Sierra Vista! I really appreciate the time you took to write about your experience while you were with us and I will pass along your kind comments to my team at our daily meeting. We work constantly on being upbeat and positive while providing service that we hope exceeds our guests expectations and it sounds as though we were able to do so in your case. I am always looking for ideas for improvement, so if you have any, please feel free to contact me anytime. Travel safely and we will look forward to seeing you again in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

This was my third extended stay within the past two years and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Whether you are staying for a couple of days or for a longer period, you can always rely on excellent customer service from the management, to the breakfast attendants and the cleaning personnel. What I really enjoyed is that the entire staff goes out of their way to make you feel right at home. Every commodity you will need is readily available to all customers. The facility and cleanliness is outstanding as well as the accommodations.
I have looked at other lodging in this area and discovered the Hampton Inn at Sierra Vista one of the best in the southern region. The price was great and service superior, I will always look to stay there again. Internet capability is available throughout the hotel additionally inside every room. This was an added bonus and proved to be very beneficial for my needs. The friendly staff consistently provided stellar service which will make you keep coming back. I highly recommend this establishment and give them the highest overall rating of Excellent. You'll see what I mean when you visit and stay.
V/r
Joe H

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Hi Joe H! Thank you very much for the time you took to review your experiences with us and for your very kind comments about our team and service. All of us work very hard at ensuring that each guest feels welcome and at home and I know my team will be very happy to hear that they made such a positive impression on you! Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us as we are always looking for input from our guests on ways to improve. I do hope that we have the opportunity to see you again in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The friendly, helpful staff made sure we were comfortable. The location is near movies, mall, and restaurants. I am diabetic and there were plenty of options for me at breakfast. The winter weather in Sierra Vista is great and the hospitality at this hotel just completes the picture.We would have liked to stay longer and we will be back!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Hi Debra048!! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us here in Sierra Vista. I know that my team and I also would have loved to have you stay with us longer and I am glad that you enjoyed our winter weather (and hopefully you had the chance to see the snow-capped mountains which always make for a 'picture postcard' moment)! We have had several team conversations about providing breakfast options that meet the needs of various dietary plans and it is good to hear that we were able to provide you with some choices. We are always looking for ideas and suggestions, so please let me know if you have any for us - we look forward to seeing you again in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This was a vacation with family and friends. Danielle at the front desk was awesome with her help and attitude. We came down to the eating area to play cards and she got us water and rolls. Evelyn who fixed us the great breakfast was so nice and wonderful. She greeted all the guests and was quick to get anyone what they needed. The hotel itself was clean and easy to find. We stayed for two days and toured the area from Tomestone to Bisbee using the Hampton as home. I am a loyal HH gold member.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Hi Mike H!! I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review about your experience with us in Sierra Vista. My team will be happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation here in the Southwest. All of us work very hard to ensure that our guests feel welcome and at home when they are with us, and it is good to know that we succeeded with your family! I will pass along all of your kind words to my team and I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista (if you did not have a chance last time, consider visiting Kartchner Caverns - it is very cool!) Also, please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us - we use them at team discussions to improve our efforts.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I stayed recently for two days in February 2013. Staff provides best service. Louis at Front Desk is very friendly. The staff managing the complimentary Breakfast and evening Reception go out of their way to make you feel at home. The fitness center was under renovation, however we were given access to a nearby fitness club which was even better than the std hotel fitness center. Overall very good experienc, will stay here during my annual visits to the area. Satish

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Hi natsat! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience while you were with us. It is good to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that my team made you feel welcome and at home - that is the focus of everything that we do! I will pass along your kind comments about Luis and our F&B team members at our daily meeting this morning. Just as an update, we are working hard on the fitness center renovation and will continue to provide complimentary access to a local health club until it is done. If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please feel free to contact me anytime. I do hope that we see again in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Wish I could have stayed longer! The staff were truly great. The room was really comfortable and quiet. It is one of those, I could sleep in for hours kind of room. If your there, this is a must stay hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Hi Jennifer M! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us in Sierra Vista! Hopefully you did get a chance to 'sleep in' at least a little bit while you were here :) I will share your very kind thoughts with my team and I do hope that we have the opportunity to 'Wow' you again soon. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us as we are always looking to improve.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Stayed two nights and was charged two different rates. When questioned the response was "We just do that!".
Housekeeping less than desireable, maid had attitude as if she was put out with doing her job, she just left a couple towels and left. No coffee or any amenities.
However the breakfast staff were very pleasant and helpful. They are great!

• Stayed: January 2013
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Hi tec1diver! Thank you very much for taking the time to relate your experience during your stay. I certainly apologize for any misunderstanding about your rate and for the poor interaction you had with a member of my housekeeping staff. If you contact me at the hotel I will be happy to invoke our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and have your room rate for the night in question refunded to you. We do want every guest experience to be a positive one and can always learn from those instances where we fall short. I will share your thoughts with my team at our daily meeting and share some best practices they can use to improve their communication on these issues with guests. I do hope that we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
#2 of 22 in Sierra Vista
Garden Place Suites
Garden Place Suites
#3 of 22 in Sierra Vista

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!