Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
US$120
US$125
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
ComfortInn
Quality Inn(Sierra Vista)
US$67
US$60
QualityInn
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$155
US$147
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$55
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$112
US$104
Priceline
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$95
US$89
Priceline
All reviewsbusiness tripgreat place to stayfresh fruitbreakfast barfirst floorvery nice hotelroom was clean and comfortablecomplimentary breakfastparking lotwafflesazinnsdeskattendantdawntombstonecleanliness
Reviewed 2 April 2014

First time I have stayed at a Hampton Inn. Staff was great when I arrived and any interaction that I had during my 4 day business trip. Would stay there again if I need to travel there again.
Room very nice, pool nice and quiet most of the time I used it, breakfast and afternoon snacks were very very good.

Dino

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hi OntheRoadAgainMA! Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip. I appreciate that you took time to write a review and I will pass along your comments to my team. I do hope that you travel our way again and my team will be ready to ensure that you are comfortable and welcome!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I loved it. The staff was so polite and helpful. I would definitely choose the Hampton over anywhere else to say anywhere. The morning breakfast people just put me in such a good mood for the rest of the day even my 3 year old was laughing and having fun at breakfast which is really rare. Lol. So great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Elizabeth H! I am so pleased to hear that we made a good impression while you were her and that we were able to get your morning started off in a positive way. My team will certainly appreciate hearing your kind words and I know they will be eager to see you return. We are always looking to improve, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for us. Travel safely!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights on business. I was welcomed by the courtious staff. The room was clean, had a nice work desk and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast bar in the morning was nice to have. I did not need to look for a place to have breakfast and the kitchen staff welcomed you in the morning and would ask for ways they could make your experince better. The hotel staff is helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi gregh226! Thank you for taking time to write a review and share your thoughts - I will ensure my team is made aware of them at our daily meeting. I really appreciate that you pointed out the room cleanliness (which our HK team works diligently on) and the high level of service you encountered (which we all work on and talk about constantly). I hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista and please let me know if you have any ideas for us.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I generally like to stay at Hampton Inns, but they are, for some reason, not on my company's preferred hotel list. For this business trip I got lucky - all of the "preferred" hotels were full, so I got to book my favorite without any travel policy violation!

The room was wonderful. Refreshed well every day while I was gone. I loved having a DirecTV receiver in the room - it meant I already knew all of the channel numbers (except for the locals).

I would have to say the best part was Evelyn and the breakfast she had out for all of the guests each morning. She was very friendly and the food was good every single morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello Chris M! Thank you for staying with and also for sharing your experience with others! I am happy that you were able to spend some time with us and I do hope that we can eventually make your company’s preferred list -we may be able to assist with that if you wish to speak to our GSM about it. I will pass along your kind words to my team and also highlight Evelyn's positive impression. Travel safely!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is just what we have come to expect, and that is a positive experience in a clean room with solid basic amenities. The staff at all Hampton Inns seem well trained, but the staff at the Sierra Vista was above and beyond our expectations. From the greeting at the front desk, to Bill going out of his way to insure we were settled, from Yuri doing double duty in the breakfast room and dealing with a minor food delivery problem while insuring HER guests were satisfied, to Yuri finding us a dentist and then insuring we were satisfied with the dentist we selected, to Evelyn in the breakfast area greeting us and making us feel like her family, and others we met along the way, the team at this Hampton Inn was above any expectations. The hotel is not and will never be the Waldorf, but the staff could teach the Waldorf staff how to please a customer.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Louis S. F
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Hello Loius S F! Thank you for taking time to write such a detailed review - it is always good to hear the specifics of how a guest’s visit with us went! I will ensure that my team reads your kind words and I know they will be very pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations in so many ways. We do take pride in our service and the cleanliness of our property! Please feel free to let me know of any ideas you have for us on improvements. Travel safe and I hope we see you again soon!