“Great Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sierra Vista AZ, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay. Clean quiet rooms, and the staff made it a joy to be there. I really can't say enough about the staff.. They made sure there aaas always fresh coffee and tea in the lobby, as well as snacks and goodies through out the day. They also provided insight into the area and places to go and see. While Sierra Vista has a lot of hotels, this is one of the best in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Hi Kurt B! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write a review! Your kind words are very much appreciated and I will pass them along directly to my team at our daily meeting. We do work hard to ensure that every guest feels truly welcomed and at home and I am pleased to know that we made such a postive impression. Please let us know if you have any ideas for improvement. Travel safe!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dongguan, China
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel is exactly what you expect in a Hampton Inn: clean, comfortable and a good value with free wi-fi and free breakfast included. What makes it stand out is the truly excellent service we received from all the staff for our 3-night stay. Evelyn in particular in the breakfast area was outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Sierra Vista. Honestly I don't see how this isn't the #1 hotel in Sierra Vista.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side (odd numbered rooms) are cooler because they get less direct afternoon sun.
Green Features: This is the first hotel I have stayed in that honored the "hang up your towel to reuse it" policy.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello jscul! Thank you very much for staying with us and I do appreciate your kind words about our property and team. I will pass them along directly at our daily meeting along with your specific comments about Evelyn. We are always looking to improve, so please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions for us. Travel safe and I hope we see you again!
California Desert, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Overall I was very pleased with my stay at the Hampton Inn. Bill at the front desk particularly stood out. He did whatever he could to deliver excellent service and my stay a pleasant one. I would definitely return.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi Steve B! Thank you for staying with us! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I do appreciate that you made special mention of Bill. I will ensure that your kind words are passed along to him. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us and I do hope we see you again!
Sierra Vista, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This new hotel has a professional and courteous staff to serve and rooms that are exceptionally fresh and comfortable. Our stay was a refreshing respite while our house carpets were being cleaned and dried. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone coming to the Sierra Vista area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Hello Maynard U! Thank you for staying with us in Sierra Vista! I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at our hotel and I do appreciate the recommendation. My team will also be happy to hear that the property condition and their service was noticed and recognized by you. If you have any ideas for us, please do not hesitate to call ! I hope you stay with us again!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Conveniently located. Quiet and comfortable hotel with all the conveniences one would expect when traveling. The staff was great and very attentive. Check in was easy. The complimentary breakfast was worse than expected, but I generally don't eat breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hi Michael M! Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us! I was pleased to hear that you found the accommodation quiet and comfortable and our staff was able to provide you with top-notch service. I do apologize if the breakfast service failed to meet your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your specific concerns. Please travel safe and I hope we see you again!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

What a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. The gentleman on the front desk could not have been nicer and was of offering help constantly - no hesitation or making you ask. The sweet lady who took care of the breakfast area stopped to visit and introduce herself and ask how your stay was going. Room was very comfy and clean as always at Hampton. Oh yes, they could not offer me the type room I had reserved (king) so I had a letter of apology waiting and a goodie basket to ease my suffering.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Hello Mike M! Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about the property and our team! We are always striving for the top levels of service and accommodation for our guests and it was good to hear that we were able to deliver during your stay. I will pass along this review to my team and also make note of the specific team members you highlighted in your comments. I do hope we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!
Snohomish
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Staff was very helpful, fast and efficient checking in. Answered plenty of questions about the area and making recommendations for places to eat, places to visit. Typical Hampton decor, but well maintained and clean. Easily would stay again as well as recommend to those traveling in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Hi Kenneth H! I do appreciate that you stayed with us and took a moment to write a review. I am pleased to hear that my team was able to provide you with prompt and reliable information on the area and that you found the property well maintained. Thank you very much for the recommendation for others to stay here and we will work diligently to ensure that all of our guests are as impressed as you were. Travel safe and I hope we see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#4 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!