“Loud but great food”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Loud but great food”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Food is great, and probably best steak in town. Love their rolls, and their kids menu is decent. Only complaint is the NOISE. Music is always blaring, and we can barely hear each other. If you go right when they open, it isn't so loud, so we try to go as early as possible, which also decreases the wait time (if there is any)

• Visited May 2013

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“4 chances and you are out”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Sadly, this restaurant has gone to depths that I could not deem possible. Today I went to lunch with several co-workers and was more disappointed than I was in October. The first issue was when a co-worker called to let TR know that we had a large party of 10 and we were told "we won't take reservations". No problem, we completely understand. We asked if we could arrive a few minutes earlier than the rest of our party and have two tables pushed together. Again, the manager was incredibly rude and said "No, we are too busy and you cannot sit until at least the majority of your party is there. That is our policy". Alright.. I get it, we get it, the place must be incredibly busy for lunch. NOPE.. not even close. Four of us arrive for lunch and then the 5th shows up about 5 minutes later. The hostess (who was awesome) tells us that she will seat us with at least half our party arrives (even though at that point we had half we still had to wait). I go to use the restroom while I am waiting and I almost DIE. The women's bathroom was so rancid that I gagged several times. I should have known as I watched a few people walk out as I was walking in and each person looked green. At first the smell was terrible but soon grew so unreal that I thought they had hid a dead body in one of the stalls. Nope, they had used a completely rancid mop and old mop water (which smelled like spoiled coleslaw, dead body and onion) to clean the floor in the bathroom. Plus the "wet floor" sign kind of told us what was going on. A co-worker informed one of the staff about the bathroom and the response was "Really? Is it that bad?"... Seriously? Holy hell!

I used to work for this County's Health Department and I should have known better than to stay there. Instead, we all stayed and ordered. All I could think about was "if the bathroom smelled that bad what the hell are they doing in the kitchen.

They finally sat us but they would not put two tables together. Instead we had a nice 3 foot gap between our party- 4 on one side and 6 on the other. Suffice it to say, it took more than 30 minutes to get our food (and BTW, most TR's have a gluten free menu but not this one) and even longer to get our checks. We thought they must have been slammed, but nope, they had decided to close off most of the place and seat everyone in one tiny area. The food was "ok" but what happened later let us all know that the bathroom cleanup must have been to the same standard as the entire restaurant. Several people ordered hamburgers, some ordered fish and some chicken. What we all had in common was either having a salad or lettuce / tomato on the burgers. Within an hour everyone started to feel like crap- bloated, stomach issues and sadly.... Vomiting / diarrhea. At first I thought it was me because maybe something got contaminated since I can't have wheat, but NOPE, it was pretty much everyone. Damn TR in Sierra Vista, you need to clean up your act. There is a HUGE reason why Applebee's (which is not that good) and Jack in the Box, has more people in their place than you. Yuck!

If I could give you zero stars I would.

• Visited June 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“If you like pepper, bad service and fried food this is the place to go”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Had to wait for service. Then the server handled my cup of coffee by the rim of the cup when he served me. Everything I ordered had pepper on it, and unfortunately I dislike pepper. Nothing healthy to eat at this location.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, CA
“Don't Go Here If You Are New To The Area”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This review is only about the staff. The food is good, and the Chocolate Brownie desert is awesome. However, this one woman working the front does not understand that we are not stupid. If you ask me if it is my first (or second time, because I stupidly went back again), do not sit me in hell, with the crying baby, and the half eaten peanuts in the bucket, with the waiter on his first night on duty, That really makes me want to come back again. I ate very early in the evening where there was no shortage of tables, and would have appreciated being seated with the rest of the customers. Not in the back corner. The second night, I asked for a bar table, and you sat me next to the cashier/staff service counter, and the back room. I have enough tact not to take out my feelings on the wait staff, and gave them both a very generous tip, and I hope to god that you do not share tips, because you did nothing to earn it. When I commented on your shirt (the one that says I love my job), you grimaced. You do not need to be working there with that attitude.

Visited May 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Texas Roadhouse Sierra Vista”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Love the food, prices are reasonable, but parking can be a problem. Also, it can get quite noisy inside.

Visited March 2013