“A great visit”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Arizona
“A great visit”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

When we arrived at a little after five, we were told there would be a ten minute wait, it was more like twenty, but there was something going on, since it appeared no one was being seated. The place was kind of empty when we were seated, though quickly the bar and the booths filled.
We got Willies corner, which was great for a birthday. Our waitress was quick and checked on us often. I was amazed on how smooth it was all going, the food was coming out timely, we were able to finish our appetizer without having our meal thrown on us. We were not pressured to leave, we had a large enjoyable meal. The mixed drinks were great, refills were prompt.

The food was great, everything tasted and looked good. The rattlesnake bites have me wanting to return soon.

I wish they had actual napkins though. Not so fun with children needing a lot of cloth napkins or even more tiny bar napkins. I wish they would impose more or ask the wife about doing the birthday thing. It was my husbands birthday and she asked him, when he mumbled "no", she ran off. I had planned on insisting, but I saw little of anyone after that as it became quite busy, especially for a week night.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank utopianidealist

Hereford, Arizona
“One of the better Roadhouses”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great food and service. Bar tender was able to quote the menu from memory and was as friendly as could be. Service was fast and accurate.

• Visited October 2013
Illinois
“Leary”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff was wonderful, the place nice and clean.
My only complaint was my son got food poisioning. I don't think I will return there for this reason.

• Visited March 2013
Sierra Vista
“Reasonably priced, good food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a good place to get a good steak or chop that won't break the bank. The atmosphere is friendly, the music is good. It is a family restaurant so it does get noisy sometimes, we expect that. It can also be very busy on the weekends. Never been disappointed...

• Visited August 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great Steaks And Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I Have Never Had A Bad Meal At This Texas Roadhouse In Sierra Vista, Arizona. The Steaks Are Fantastic And Are Reasonably Priced. All Of Their Other Food Products Are Great Also Like Their Ribs, Pulled Pork, Chicken Fried Steaks, Etc. Their Rolls Are Excellent And The Best I Have Ever Tasted. The Service There Is Always Excellent And The Staff There Are Always Friendly, Polite, And Nice!!!! The Music And Atmosphere Can Be A Bit Loud But You Know That When You Go To A Place Like This. My Family Enjoys Texas Roadhouse For Its Great Food, Reasonable Prices, And Very Good Overall Value.

• Visited September 2013