“A Very Nice Meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Never been to a Texas Roadhouse before, but will be looking for them in the future. We had a very nice meal with excellent service at a moderate price. The blooming onion wasn't as good as Outback, but very good nonetheless. Wife had the fillet medallions and I tried the Roadkill hamburger steak, covered with onions and mushrooms and covered with melted cheese - What's not to like? Surprise was the steamed vegetable side, which is usually bland and overcooked. The broccoli and carrots were crisp cooked and fresh tasting. A Very Nice Meal!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

When we arrived at a little after five, we were told there would be a ten minute wait, it was more like twenty, but there was something going on, since it appeared no one was being seated. The place was kind of empty when we were seated, though quickly the bar and the booths filled.
We got Willies corner, which was great for a birthday. Our waitress was quick and checked on us often. I was amazed on how smooth it was all going, the food was coming out timely, we were able to finish our appetizer without having our meal thrown on us. We were not pressured to leave, we had a large enjoyable meal. The mixed drinks were great, refills were prompt.

The food was great, everything tasted and looked good. The rattlesnake bites have me wanting to return soon.

I wish they had actual napkins though. Not so fun with children needing a lot of cloth napkins or even more tiny bar napkins. I wish they would impose more or ask the wife about doing the birthday thing. It was my husbands birthday and she asked him, when he mumbled "no", she ran off. I had planned on insisting, but I saw little of anyone after that as it became quite busy, especially for a week night.

1  Thank utopianidealist
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great food and service. Bar tender was able to quote the menu from memory and was as friendly as could be. Service was fast and accurate.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff was wonderful, the place nice and clean.
My only complaint was my son got food poisioning. I don't think I will return there for this reason.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a good place to get a good steak or chop that won't break the bank. The atmosphere is friendly, the music is good. It is a family restaurant so it does get noisy sometimes, we expect that. It can also be very busy on the weekends. Never been disappointed...