“Amazing hotel close to post!”

Garden Place Suites
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This hotel is amazing and affordable. It is not the typical hotel. I recommend this property to family, friends and colleagues. I stayed for four nights in late August 2012 and was pleasantly surprised by the service, cleanliness, comfort and functionality of this hotel. I had a standard double queen room but it is full of unique features not found in most hotels I have stayed in. I stay in hotels 30+ times a year for business and pleasure. The room was spacious with a plush recliner, love seat, coffee table, apartment size refrigerator, microwave and sink. The water pressure in the shower was very good, the bed was comfortable and the wifi was fast. The staff was awesome. Every person on the staff was friendly and helpful. When you stay at this hotel, it is evident the staff strives for guest satisfaction and not just customer service. The lobby had fresh fruit 24/7 (bananas, apples and oranges), a wide assortment of tea, hot coffee and ample space to meet clients/employees off post if necessary. I cannot think of one single thing to complain about!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Our recent stay at the Garden Place in Sierra Vista was perfect!!! The staff was caring and friendly and the service was great! Very clean and well maintained. Wish it was in Ct. and we'd be there at least once a month for R&R.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Will definitely return for next visit.
Friendly, lots of smiles,all staff gracious and helpful when asked anything, fruit offered 24/7, breakfast varied each day with plenty options, evening drink a welcome amenity, sparkling clean pool, decent wifi, clean and inviting public areas and bathrooms, comfie recliner, soft bed, everything clean enough to suggest you could go barefoot just about anywhere!
Many military officers (active and retired) as well as civilians present during our visit due to location at gate of Fort Huachuca. Very few children seen.
We checked out totally impressed with the excellent customer focus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Patient V
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Staying here now for 3 weeks and everything is very well done! Breakfast in the morning is self-service with various hot food like eggs, bacon, potatos, yogurt, waffles -- if you want to make them, fruit, coffee is plentiful. The lady that keeps it all going is very friendly which is a postive reinforcer for the morning.

Workout room is good but treadmill is a bit dated and free weights are limited. Still better than most and a guest discount is available at a local gym for the serious workout freaks. Pool is very clean as are the entire grounds -- well kept. All staff are very friendly and maid service is thorough.

Kitchenette has nice new appliances and television is a nice and large LCD panel with >50 channels in both Spanish and English.

I'd recommend the Garden Palace Suites for families and singles alike.

Room Tip: My room has a nice view of the mountain range and I recommend this side of the hotel since the views...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My stay here was more then excellent , if there was an option for a number six this place would get it across the board. Every last staff member knew our names for the group I stayed here with. The we're super friendly, helpful, kind, and truely understand what service means. Tanya was great, she always treated me well and had kind words, Stephanie was also amazing and knew her guest well, kacey was perfect she knew me well and when I walked in the door she knew my room number , my name, and what beer I wanted every evening when I came in. The staff were not afraid to engage in conversation with me and truly made this a home away from home. My group had to leave to stay in somewhere else in Tucson for a couple of weeks and all we could talk about was how much we missed Garden Place. I would recommend this hotel to anyone if they should ever come here. The cleaning service was on point and was never delayed. They even have free water and tie the tissues in the bathroom in a bow. I never had an issue the whole stay here and even If I did I know that it would be addressed very quickly. All in all wonderful staff, free Internet , free beer, free breakfast, and a good time.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is a relatively new property. The room was spacious with a terrifc La-Z-Boy and free wireless internet The breakfast was varied each day with healfhful choices. I was attending a birding festival, with a 6 a.m. tour start each day. On Thursday and Friday, the hotel made sure breakfast was open at 5 a.m. No such luck on Saturday; buffet area was dark. The hotel might be sensitive to birder needs next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My stay was awesome here. The IT support was fantastic, separate passwords for each room, really fast internet, big refrigerator, lazy boy in my room, flat screen TV, happy hour (1 free beer), super comfortable bed, friendly staff. What more could you ask for. It was clean and new feeling as well. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
#5 of 23 in Sierra Vista

Been to Garden Place Suites? Share your experiences!