“More than everything--wonderful”

Garden Place Suites
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel based upon reviews. lt lives up to the hype. Comfy king bed, full kitchenette, everything in great condition, spacious, CLEAN, robes, bottled water in room upon arrival, complimentary wine, chips and salsa, thick towels. The attention to detail was amazing. We noticed that the outdoor hot tub even had a lift for disabled persons! I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. You must stay here when you visit Sierra Vista.

• Stayed: October 2013
Jason M, General Manager at Garden Place Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was ranked as one of my best traveling experiences. The staff was warm, happy, friendly, helpful, available, and on the ball! They learned our names immediately and made sure our stay was wonderful! Complimentary wine each evening, along with chips/salsa was a nice surprise not to mention the complimentary bottles of water waiting in our rooms upon arrival! The few things I needed were delivered within a minute! The suite was lovely with King Size bed, fluffy pillows, comfy sheets and mattress. Air conditioner worked great. Full size refrigerator! Two burner stove with all pots/pans, dishes, dish clothes, dish soap, etc. available. Very clean space that was updated with granite in kitchenette and bathroom, and luxury sheets. Large flat screen TV,, free parking, free WiFi that worked well. The location is a block from the main gate to Fort Huachuca....excellent! Complementary breakfast was tasty which included omelets and breakfast burritos for starters. We even had to cut our stay short and they didn't mind nor did that charge us for unused reservation. Taylor is a wonderful employee who deserves a promotion!!! And raise!! Thank you Taylor for being such a wonderful person! You made our stay so nice! If we travel to this area again we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 108 on first floor. It was very nice and quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank cswbkw
Jason M, General Manager at Garden Place Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We are especially pleased that Taylor offered exceptional service to you. She truly is one of our most valued employees. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

As a recent frequent birder in Sierra Vista, I've enjoyed staying at the Garden Suites. And, why not? They remember me from previous visits and reach out to help in any way they can including opening up the breakfast bar so that I can greet the birds at dawn on their turf having already had my fill.
Friendly, helpful staff; great service.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Jason M, General Manager at Garden Place Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We are especially pleased that we were able to assist you in making sure your birding experience was a most positive one. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was my fourth stay in the last year at Garden Place Suites. From the initial "Welcome Back!" to the delicious departure breakfast the experience was amazing. The sparkling clean suites, the extremely comfortable beds, the very professional management and friendly staff all made for a great stay. I was there with three birdwatching friends who agree that this is the place to stay in Sierra Vista. A very early bird breakfast service made our day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites and found your experience to be amazing. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We are especially pleased that you found the suites to be sparkling clean and the beds to be extremely comfortable. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I spent three nights over the Fourth of July at Garden Place Suites. This was our sixth stay. We have family living in Sierra Vista, so we visit often. As always, we had a very pleasant stay. I have written several glowing reviews of this hotel and still stand by each positive comment. We will continue to patronize the Garden Place Suites whenever we visit Sierra Vista. It is truly the best hotel in town. Special thanks to Taylor for the upgrade to the balcony suite! See you next time we are in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites. We are extremely grateful that you continue to come back and stay with us each time you come to visit family. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We are especially pleased that Taylor was able to offer exceptional service to you. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Before booking the hotel via tripadvisors I had a few questions and a special request regarding adjoing rooms ( our granddaughter and a friend both 12 were having a sleep over and I wanted to make sure we would have connecting rooms. the front desk staff ?? went out her way to help me unfortunatly the computers went down and she was unable to send the confirmation but would call me as soon as the system came back up, within minutes I had the reservation complete. The next day when I hadn't received the confirmation via email I called the hotel to check our reservation and it was not in the system (I do not find fault with the staff as we have all had a problem when our computers went down.) Upon calling again I spoke to the sales manager (sorry I do not remember her name only that she was from England).She took care of the reservation and even discounted the rooms.Everything about this hotel was exceptional the rooms were large and comfortable except for the pillows they are very hard I'm glad I brought my own please change them.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jason M, General Manager at Garden Place Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Garden Place Suites and found our location to be satisfactory. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We appreciate you recognizing the staff, especially the front desk staff and my sales manager, and the positive attitude they bring to work everyday. It truly DOES make a difference. As the General Manager, it is my responsibility to make sure my staff has the ability to empower themselves and that they find the confidence in being able to take care of anything that may arise. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed here at Garden Place for a month while I was training at Fort Huachuca. The hotel was very clean and accommodating, and the staff were helpful and professional. Taylor, Tyler, and Stephanie were especially welcoming and friendly. I did especially like the free daily beverage and of course the $6 pitchers. :) Breakfast hours were great compared to other hotels in the area (5am to 1030am); and there was a different "main" hot breakfast every day, along with all of the typical hotel breakfast food. Rooms were cleaned well and as often as I preferred. Any problems or questions I had were taken care of in a practical and timely manner. I will be recommending Garden Place to any friends who visit Sierra Vista.
-Nathan, Rm 112

Room Tip: Not by the pool - especially on weekends. Unless you're one of us that will be hanging out by th...
Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Jason M, General Manager at Garden Place Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at Garden Place Suites. We are also pleased that you found our services to be more than satisfactory and our location convenient near all there is to see and do around Sierra Vista. We are especially pleased that Taylor, Tyler, & Stephanie offered exceptional service to you. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
Candlewood Suites Sierra Vista
Candlewood Suites Sierra Vista
#12 of 21 in Sierra Vista
The Tombstone Grand Hotel

Been to Garden Place Suites? Share your experiences!