“Great service”

Hana Tokyo Hibachi Sushi & Bar
Ranked #24 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar has been serving up delicious Japanese cuisine, including sushi, to the needs of Sierra Vista, Arizona, consumers for years. The menu of Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar offers diners comprehensive Hibachi, Sushi, and general Japanese meal selections ranging from the traditional to the innovative.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I was seated and waited on. They are quick, but then it was early in the evening and they were not too busy yet. By the time I left they were getting busier. Enjoyed my Grilled Miso Salmon it was more than I could eat. My waiter was very helpful and courteous.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Hana Tokyo Sushi, Sierra Vista, AZ. Had lunch there last week, ok at the beginning, until I FOUND an INSECT (aka: Cockroach, half an inch long) in my rice (the insect seemed Fried or Dry, as opposed to fresh). Notified our waiter immediately (Ms. Mimi Santos)... far from an apology/concern, she tried to deny the Cockroach being there originally and, furthermore, made fun of the situation. Manager (Ms. Nora Cheung) opted to avoid contact until directly confronted. What was even more outraging was the fact that they CHARGED for the dish (that came with the cockroach-rice) and ADDED a 16% TIP.
In conclusion: BEWARE of Hana Tokyo; in addition to their TERRIBLE HYGIENE, customer SERVICE is WORSE.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

On par with Benihana, but more personal and a local business. The hibachi cook was hysterical and kept us in stitches, our girls (4 and 7) loved it and the food was delicious (fried rice, lobster, fillet mignon). HIGHLY enjoyed and recommend. A nice bonus, is we could walk from the Hampton Inn- literally about 30 steps. Really fun and reasonably priced. Very yummy, great staff and kid friendly.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great place to eat wonderfully prepared selections. Friendly staff makes you feel comfortable whether a repeat customer or a newbie. They have a large menu. We are working our way through it. Have not been disaponter yet.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Well decorated with prompt service. The Scorpion roll (sushi) is by far the best on the menu. Hibachi shows are entertaining, but the meal serviced is just average. I recommend staying with the sushi menu.