“Love the Brats.”

Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just like being back in Germany without the long flight. Brats and German potato salad are to die for. Very reasonable prices and the grocery section has many excellent Brats and wieners and cold cuts and packaged foods you will want to take home.

1  Thank Wendell F
There are newer reviews for Angelika's German Imports

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This restaurant is a keeper. Didn't know what to expect and was surprised about the spacious and light dining room. My equal half had Frankfurter with Potato Salad and I had the Veggie Sandwich. Since Potato Salad has bacon in it, I was offered a portion of Gurken Salad in sour cream. Both our meals were excellent and we will make repeat visits.
The price was very reasonable, and of course I had to browse through the chocolate and candy section. Also bought a magazine, which was another good surprise.

1  Thank okrealtyinc
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went for lunch the other day and had a nice meal. I had the Jaeger schnitzel and wife tried the veal loaf. Sides of potato salad and fried potato were especially good. Schnitzel was thicker than I like but breading was tasty. A little more expensive than the other German restaurants in town and the food is not quite up to par with them in my opinion.

2  Thank luvglass
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Angelika's is a stand-alone place when it comes to hospitality. The owner greeted us warmly, like we were old friends, seated us, then promptly and courteously took our order. Our food, although made from scratch and customized (I ordered something not on the menu) it came within only a short amount of time, which impressed me. Upon our getting up to leave, she was just as courteous, wishing us well, and that her hope was that we'd come back to see her. All-in-all, price-wise it is a little more than Burger King, but the difference in the food quality is drastic.

2  Thank CRANK13
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had dropped my car off for repair one morning and walked down Fry Blvd. looking for a place to eat breakfast. Angelika's was open, so I went in to check it out. I had previously only purchased German cold cuts from them, but today I ordered breakfast. I had a delicious meal of grilled German Leberkaese, two fried eggs, a fresh roll, and great coffee. I had a chance to practice my German language and truly enjoyed the overall feeling of 'gemuetlichkeit' (warm hospitality). Try it for a meal at breakfast or lunch. You will not be disappointed.

3  Thank Mike M