All reviewshappy hourhot tubarmy personnelcomplimentary beerfort huachucalong term stayexceptional staffstayed here for three nightsgreat roombreakfast and dinnersitting areatwo nightsthe hotel offersse arizonasmall kitchenettenachosallow pets
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I would definitely stay here again! One thing that sticks out in my mind is that they had complimentary water and a bag of Goldfish crackers in my room. Nice touch! They also had a happy hour (where you received a free drink) and some snacks - and a TV - great for watching Monday night football. They also had free breakfast, which was delicious. The rooms were nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't use the pool or the fitness center, but they all looked great!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found our location to be more than satisfactory. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We're very happy that you enjoyed the crackers & water as well as the breakfast & happy hour! We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I'd never heard of this hotel prior to going to Arizona, but the Staff and presentation of the extra large suites were better than some of the big name hotels I have stayed in before! It is about 30 miles South of Interstate 10 Hwy, but it is well worth it. It has all of the amenities that other hotels have, such as, available internet/wifi, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a HOT breakfast daily! All of the Staff members were so nice and helpful whenever we had a question. We had an unexpected rainstorm and they even provided us with umbrellas!This is officially the spot for us when traveling along Interstate 10!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found our location to be the official spot to travel when traveling along Interstate 10. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We appreciate you recognizing the staff, not only in general, but as individuals, and the positive attitude they bring to work everyday. It truly DOES make a difference. As the General Manager, it is my responsibility to make sure my staff has the ability to empower themselves and that they find the confidence in being able to take care of anything that may arise. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This place is absolutely the best place to stay if you are in the ft. huachuca area...
The staff is amazing from front desk to housekeeping... Ive never seen housekeeping that worked as hard as these 3 ladies do!!! And all the while smiling away!!! Breakfast is a good setup, and they have fresh coffee made all day daily, cant beat the service, price, and at home feel you get when you stay there.. and you can bring your pets too!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found our location to be more than satisfactory. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We appreciate you recognizing the staff, not only in general, but as individuals, and the positive attitude they bring to work everyday. It truly DOES make a difference. The housekeeping department, I believe, is the backbone of the industry. As the General Manager, it is my responsibility to make sure my staff has the ability to empower themselves and that they find the confidence in being able to take care of anything that may arise. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place offers so much than you bargain for and currently they have a great rate for summer special.
1. Great staff - they keep the place in top shape and every body is very friendly
2. Fresh coffee/tea 24/7 in the lobby
3. Free hot breakfast
4. Free (long) happy hour from 4:30 to 9 including a free drink, fresh pop corn and chips and salsa
5. Free daily paper, USA today and SV Herald
6. DVD player upon request
7. exercise room
8. keep my stuff till I check in the next time
9. They let me use the freezer to store my big bag of frozen veggie
10. cookware, utensils, and dining ware provided
11. Recliner in sitting area next to the love seat in the seating area

Room Tip: The reason the sleep quality is not 5 star, is because their pillows were killing me. I brought my own this time. Also, the AC in the room I stayed the first time was too noisy. It kept starting and stopping.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found our location to be satisfactory. We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We appreciate you recognizing the staff in general and the positive attitude they bring to work everyday. It truly DOES make a difference. The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I loved it there. The service was superior. Hotel was nice and clean, cleaning staff and desk staff could not be beat. Their Happy Hour each night with the first drink free was a special plus. Wifi worked great. Room was always clean. Breakfast was so good also. A special thanks to Taneshia for the help in registration, check in, and help with local places.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found our location to be "A Great place to stay". We strive everyday to be the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! We appreciate you recognizing the cleaning staff and desk staff and mentioning that they "can't be beat"! We also appreciate you mentioning Taneshia specifically for her customer service. I will personally present this review to her and make sure she is recognized properly. The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!