Gateway Studio Suites
US$211
US$200
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$124
CandlewoodSuites
US$189
TownePlace Suites
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$112
US$92
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$55
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$66
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
Agoda.com
All reviewshappy hourplace to staylove seathot tubarmy personnelsleeper sofaexceptional stafffort huachucalong term staywine or beercomplimentary drinkssierra vista areasmall fridgestayed here for three nightsvisiting the areasitting areatwo nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stay in a bunch of hotels. This place ALWAYS goes above and beyond for each guest. The rooms are huge and nice, the staff is great, Justin the GM is hands down, one of the most professional,super helpful guys I have ever met. The whole group of people I tour with (blues band) commented on how much they loved this hotel. This is our second time here,and will NOT be our last! We cannot wait to get here again!

Room Tip: They all seem good!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tourwonk
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review tourwonk! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites. What a wonderful review! It is quite apparent that you were impressed with the customer service, size of the rooms, and Justin, my Front Office Manager. I truly have the best team on the PLANET! I am very pleased to hear that you will be returning and that your whole group commented on how great everything was. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed one night while visiting a friend. We have decided that when we return, we will stay longer. Check in and Check out was very smooth. Room clean, lots of towels. There was a full kitchenette, love seat and recliner in the room. Bed was comfortable and a really quiet hotel, no problems sleeping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review Sharon W! I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at our hotel and I do appreciate the recommendation. My team will also be happy to hear that the property's amenities and their service was noticed and recognized by you. We're glad that you have chosen us as your destination when you return to Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at several hotels/motels in Sierra Vista for business. Gateway Studio Suites is the best. I preferred it over Sierra Suites, Comfort Inn, & Days Inn, etc., because it didn't feel cheap and the breakfast was better with greater variety. The customer service was terrific as well. They were professional and always helpful, plus they never kept me waiting. The rooms were comfortable and didn't feel cheap either. The bed was comfortable, I had a love seat to relax in as well as a recliner. The fridge worked great, the kitchenette was fully stocked with everything one would need except food. It was the cleanest room I've stayed at in Sierra Vista, Benson and Willcox. They provide two water bottles and a snack in the room to welcome you. Starting at 4:30, they offer everyone a snack beverage including a draft beer! Awesome! I needed to use the Business center computer and it worked great. The competitor's computers had issues and were very slow. Not here.
I will definately come back and only stay at Gateway Studio Suites.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review BigOhvac! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found it to be the best and a great place to stay! We are pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities as well as the layout of the room. We appreciate you noticing how clean our rooms are. I will be sure to pass that along to my housekeeping department. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Outstanding customer service!!! Thanks to Krystana and Nancy who made our stay welcoming and comfortable. Breakfast is free and there is a variety of breakfast items to choose from. You also receive one complimentary drink (alcohol, soda, or water) every night of your stay from 4:30 pm to 9 pm. Rooms were clean and maids were very polite. Pool and gym were open 24 hours. Family friendly and extremely relaxing. Thanks again to the staff of Gateway Studios Suites. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place and we'll be returning soon.

V/r
Chris
San Diego

Room Tip: Location is in front of the base/post. It is located on one of the main blvd.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CHRIS C
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review Chris C! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and found us to be OUTSTANDING AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thank you so much for making a special mention of Krystyna & Nancy. They are truly two of our greatest assets! We also appreciate you mentioning the friendliness of the housekeeping staff. I will DEFINITELY pass along your comments to my team and also ensure that they receive recognition for the special mention that you gave them. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great room with comfortable bed, kitchenette and seating area. Sumptuous breakfast until 10:30 AM. A complimentary glass of wine or beer each evening and a helpful kitchen and front desk staff made for a truly enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Nancy was particularly engaging and helpful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank g0gurl
Jason M, General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire team, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Gateway Studio Suites and all of the amenities we have to offer. I am extremely grateful that Nancy and the rest of the staff were able to help make your stay an enjoyable one. I will DEFINITELY pass along your comments to my team and also ensure that Nancy receives recognition for the special mention that you gave her. We are also grateful that you took the time to comment on how your stay was with us. We look forward to your next visit!