“Always Good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coldstone Creamery
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I've never had bad ice cream of Coldstone's. I like watching them make the ice cream and if you tip them, they will sing for you. They also have yummy ice cream cakes, which are great for a special occasion. If you choose to eat there, take a jacket because it is quite chilly inside. The staff can sometimes match that vibe, but they do a good job making the ice cream.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We enjoy coldstone's ice cream, and this one did not disappoint. (Unlike one near our own hometown, which is always dirty).
Even though it was busy, long line of people, the employees were making quick work of dishing out ice cream. The establishment was clean, and there are tables inside as well as benches outside.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

there is nothing not to like about this palce. My only complaint is I leave there fearful of falling into a diabetic coma. It is all so good. We have done Milkshakes, Sundaes, Ice Cream with no sauce and smoothies. Nothing could be finer. However you pay for the fine quality. It costs, but there is no real substitute

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Minus the wait due to being understaffed it was a very good experience. The ice cream is worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Every time I stop by for an ice cream I am totally convinced that there is no better one!! I take my kid's and they love it too! We understand that it takes a little bit longer because the stone, hey!! is why is named coldstone! it has to be place in the stone in order to get that kind of ice cream!! and also, as far as I know, ice cream is made every day, so is fresh home made. Yumiii.