“Stingy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I love their cheese ravoli's, and have always been able to get extra marinara sauce, they come out almost naked, with just cheese on them. I come from a Italian background, we all love lots of sauce on our pasta...When we received the check, there was a $3.50 charge on it for the little bowl of extra sauce, I bitterly complained, because when I asked for extra sauce, they brought out a tiny bowl just enough to cover two ravoli's, so when she brought out a little larger bowl, she was told to charge the fee. I complained that I never had a charge for that before and if I do, I will never order it again, there is no meat in marinara sauce, how expensive is it to make, not much as I make it myself...The fee was taken off. But I did not leave with a good feeling about it. When you pay $11.95 for ravoli's, you expect some sauce to cover it.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

On a weekly basis I order items to go. The waitress/host will say it will be ready in 15 min. It is always late - 30 min wait! The soup is good but sometimes the main entrees are undercook.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

When you want something satisfying and quick for lunch try the soup and salad. It's always a good choice. Lets not forget the yummy bread sticks and peach tea.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This is a great place to meet with any size group. They can easily accomodate large and small parties. The atmosphere is a bit classier than most restaurants in sierra vista. The staff was friendly and they have free wine tasting which I love. I had the stuffed chicken marsala which was to die for and was stuffed after the salad and breadsticks. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Ashley gave us the best service in a long time at a Olive Garden Restaurant this calendar year. We had some extra requests, though simple, she responded with a great smile and prompt service. We have a request for coffee, asking if she could have it a little stronger than normal. It was great! Our party of four had a good meal with great service.