“big enough for a large group”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #18 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Talapia was fair with no real taste...Red Lobster Talapia is 100 times better. Salad is great as always. Penne needed more sauce and sausage in it. Ask for a booth since the tables make you feel like you are in the middle of the hallway.

1  Thank JAMES H

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Olive Garden is where my friends pick; I don't. The food is as expected for a chain restaurant: not bad, but not great.

1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Dinner tonight - I had Beef tenderloin Gorgonzola and wife had Lasagna Primavera. Wifes meal was fine but my steak which was ordered med rare came out well done. When I mentioned it they recooked the meal and the manager comped both our entrees. Our bill was just for the appetizer and our drinks. a VERY classy thing for them to do.

2  Thank luvglass
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Service and quality of food is very inconsistent. You might want to check the local Help Wanted ads before you go (so you know what they are hiring for). When it is good, it is very good. We have been seated in areas NOT being served twice. We were completely ignored.

2  Thank Grehundr
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I love the service at the bar, salad is so great. The bartender gives great suggestions on the extensive menu. The bar tender is one of the best in the City always has a kind word and is on the spot. Food has never disappointed. Love the sampler, chicken parm. Ordered a house brandy at the end of my meal. Korbel which is good. Lousy poor and $6.51! Hunh, it aint no cognac. Wake up. I will go back -- it is Sierra Vista where choices are slim.

1  Thank David M