“Not the best Korean”

Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 18 February 2012

First the atmosphere was poor and the decor also very minimal. Service was with a smile and quite good. The kim che and cabbage salad were excelent, but the rest were very bland. The ribs were a bit tough but tasty and the vegies were very good. My wife had the chicken with the Korean BBQ was much tasty.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

makes my mouth water just thinking about it. great korean food!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2011

We have been here twice now. Both visits have been wonderful! The food tasted so fresh and sooo yummy. They have the best kimchee I have ever tasted. Service was excellent and the place was clean.

Reviewed 31 January 2011

Pleasantly surprised considering we moved here last September and have tried several Asian restaurants and were disappointed. The atmosphere is clean but small and cozy. The food was fresh, quick and prices were not bad. And..most of all the Korean tasted like Korean! Will definitely hit up this place again.

1  Thank Nicki F
Reviewed 30 January 2011

I have eaten Korean food both in Korea and in the states.I was pleasantly surprised to have had a great evening at Bunbuku with wonderful food and service. The atmosphere was small but cozy. I appreciated that she offered refills of kimchi and other sides without reluctance. My friends enjoyed their bi bim bap and I loved my kim chi stew. Hope that you can give them a chance and am confident that you can enjoy a low key experience with great food.

1  Thank Travelinman45