“Great Little Place”

Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This was our first time trying Korean food; and it was delicious! We started with the Fried Mandu appetizer, and had Bulgoki for our entrees (shrimp & chicken). The meals came with 8 small sides and big bowls of sticky rice. Everything tasted great; i really enjoyed myself.

The waitress was very attentive, service was quick. I will add that this was a Wednesday night, and we had the place to ourselves until the end of the meal. We werent offered dessert, so I assume they don't serve it; we were full anyway.

1  Thank Kramona

Reviewed 9 May 2012

After being in Portal and Hereford for 5 nights while visiting AZ, we needed to get some food with more intense flavor, and more importantly, veggies. We ordered the jja jang myeon (noodles in black bean sauce) and kim chi dooboo chigae (kim chi tofu stew).

Location: in a strip mall (shock!) on W Fry Street.

Food: The noodles were cooked well, not too soft, and a good flavor. The chigae was decent, but lacked depth of flavor; however, it didn't stop me from taking the leftovers and eating them the next day. ;) The ban chan offered: bean sprouts, nappa kim chi, cucumber kim chi, marinated beans. Most of it lacked the intense flavor I am used to, but again, decent. Perhaps they don't want to scare off those who have a more standard American palate.

Service: The owner/server was attentive, welcoming and nice. Me, being Asian, prompted her to bring out gochujang marinated dried file fish which was delicious and the most authentic of the ban chan.

Price: $33 bucks for the two dishes and a large Sapporo.

Not great, but a decent choice in Sierra Vista. If I am ever in the area again, I would most likely come back.

1  Thank LovesNoodles
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I love the variety of fresh veggies you get with their meals. Their food is always good, as well. I have never had anything there I did not like or was not fresh.

1  Thank joan-e-bava
Reviewed 18 February 2012

First the atmosphere was poor and the decor also very minimal. Service was with a smile and quite good. The kim che and cabbage salad were excelent, but the rest were very bland. The ribs were a bit tough but tasty and the vegies were very good. My wife had the chicken with the Korean BBQ was much tasty.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

makes my mouth water just thinking about it. great korean food!!!