“It's Sierra Vista not Pheonix”
Review of Mesquite Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Mesquite Tree Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Four off us went for dinner. The trout eater said it was very good and could not finish the portion. The grilled prime rib said it was good but could do better at home. The chicken,cheese,and crab dish was rated execelent. The stuffed rib eye was so so just a little dry.. The bread and salad were good. We had a bottle of wine two deserts for $155.00 including tip. We enjoyed the ambiance and the very friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

For being in the middle of nowhere Arizona I guess it's a pretty decent little place. The New York Strip is pretty good just be prepared to pay for it...

1  Thank eyesonclouds
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We like to go here for birthdays. We had the whole family there for my 65th birthday last year. I especially like the petite prime rib with the chile relleno. The salad is the best.

3  Thank Karrol L
Reviewed 25 April 2013

A great relaxing place to have a date night. Good food, but at a cost. I have enjoyed everything that I ordered, but you have to keep up on the staff for more salad and bread. If I am paying a high price, I think that you should get re-filled bread when you want. Otherwise I would go to olive garden. It's the atmosphere and peace that makes a diner here worth it. Sometimes Texas Road House is just too loud.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

The owner - john - takes pride in both the quality of the food and the service. The food was presented well and the portions were large. We were in a group of 4 and every entree was very good or excellent. Probably the chile relleno side dish was the least favorite and that only because it was very different from what we expected.

Full bar and generally a clientele of all ages. The restaurant is VERY busy of weekends and holidays so make a reservation. They also are talking about opening for lunch in the near future. This would be really good for visitors.