“Where's the sauce?”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
“Where's the sauce?”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The pizza had plenty of cheese and toppings, but they totally skimped on the sauce, which is the best part of any New York pizza.

Visited June 2013

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Vinny's New York Pizza”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Vinny's is the best! Great pizzas, wonderful wings with just the right seasoning (as you ordered) cold beer AND three pool tables!

Visited April 2013
“Yuck !”
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Nothing about this pizza is New York pizza ! I would die of hunger before I eat here .... I expect big slices you can fold in half with thin crust but I got a small square with thick half done crust.

• Visited April 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Not as awsome as reported”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The food is average and very greasy. It takes forever to get your food and you feel like they are understaffed. It's OK for Sierra Vista but not up to Par on the competition. Go to Pizza Hutt Bistro.

Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“NOT New York pizza!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I was initially excited when I drove by and noticed a "New York" pizza place in Arizona. My wife is from New York so I decided to surprise her for lunch. We ordered the lunch special (slice of pizza and a drink) and when our order came up my wife almost threw a fit! The pizza was school lunch pizza!! She wanted to walk out but I begged her to at least try it. We did try it and it sucked! We threw away our food and went somewhere else. My wife apologized to me for almost making a scene and told me that no one will ever compare to the pizza in New York.

• Visited April 2013