“Average food”

Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I have eaten better at a Chinese restaurant. this one is one of the average ones. The food is filling but nothing special. Price is right though

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I have been working in Sierra Vista the last 6 weeks, and I have eaten a lot of lunches here. Their lunch special is 4 dollars for a lot of food. Normally I would think..."this food is going to be AWFUL at that price" but it was pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Food is consistently excellent, good portions. Fairly priced. Wondrful staff. Easy parking and access. I recommend their plate meals.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Reviewed 16 March 2012

They have a very large, very inexpensive lunch menu every day. Servers very attentive.