“Don't miss the shrimp burrito” 4 of 5 bubbles

Filibertos
Ranked #19 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Don't miss the shrimp burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Basically one more of the -Berto's (i.e Filiberto's, Rigoberto's, Poliberto's, and so on) fast foods. But they have excellent breakfast options. My favorite, however, is the shrimp burrito. Tons of shrimp, rice, a nice sauce. It's huge, but very tasty and not at all expensive.

Visited April 2014

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Mexican fast food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is definitely the best fast food (Mexican or otherwise) I’ve had in Sierra Vista. It is a chain, but they do make everything to order. All you have to do is go inside and watch the cook preparing your food on the flattop grill to confirm it. We love the breakfast burritos, which are enormous. My wife and I usually split them. However, the other food is good too and they have daily specials. You might have to wait a few minutes, but that is because they are preparing your food! Give it a try.

• Visited March 2014
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“authentic mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

we ate here a few times. if you are looking for freshly cooked mexican food while you wait, don't hesitate to stop here. we had the cowboy fries, a beef enchilada, and a vegetable enchilda!

Visited December 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“awful costumer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

manager was super rude after the got my order wrong... he said he would not do anything for me.... I didn't even try the food because it wasn't what I wanted.... he admitted getting my order wrong, but said that I got what I paid for so he wont refund anything.... If I order something I must get what I want... specially if he repeats the order and was good and he admits having a mistake with writing down..... I got very disappointed when I got home opened my box and my order was wrong..... all he said was: too bad I don't care Im busy....

• Visited December 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Huge Burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had lunch here and the portions are huge and the food is very delicious. The beef is like a shredded beef with onions and peppers and it was all very tasty and inexpensive.

Visited October 2013