“Hit & Miss For Us”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Wow, this restaurant is getting a rep for slow service. I wonder why they can't address it??
When our favorite breakfast joint was closed for Easter Sunday we decided to try Denny's.
We were about 30 seconds from walking out because our meal hadn't come out yet.
And they were half empty! Well when it did come it was perfect. Usually they all miss something, either the eggs aren't over easy or the hash browns aren't crispy, or the english muffin looks like it was warmed rather than toasted. Today, our meal was perfect and we will try them again some time.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Denny's has always been good and quick. At least in Tucson,Az. I chose to eat lunch there knowing it would be quick. Unfortunetly, 45 minutes later still only had an ice tea in front of me. I had asked the waitress what was going on being I only have 45 minutes for lunch. She said they were behind and she could get the manager. I said ok. No Manager showed up!!!! So, couldn't even complain about the Worse SERVICE EVER!!! I will NEVER go back to this Denny's on Fry BLVD AGAIN. I rate this Denny's a big fat 0. 1/29/2014.
Unhappy and hungry Customer.

2  Thank Monica G
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I Have Eaten At This Denny's Restaurant Both On Veterans Day And In December 2013. The Service Is Excellent And I Normally Have Two Of Their Best Servers Helping Me (Dristen And Laura/Lauren). My Double Cheeseburgers, Philly Cheese Steaks, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes And Brown Gravy, Turkey Burgers, And Drinks Have All Been Very Yummy. I Like Eating At This Denny's Restaurant. I Thought Their All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes For Veterans On Veterans Day Was A Very Nice Gesture In Honor Of And In Service To Our Veterans.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Food was average for a Denny's the service good. The coffee was bitter and old tasting. This was on a Saturday morning when the place was busy.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I took our parents out to eat (all of us are over 50) and we had a lunch after 1 pm on a Sunday. The waitress had a number of tables to serve, and forgot basics like bringing us silver before bringing the food. She did apologize, she did take a wrong order back to the kitchen and fix it, and she was very polite and friendly. We were there to talk, so we were going to sit long enough for her to fix problems. I would have been cross if I'd had small children, or been in a hurry.

1  Thank squidgete