All reviews in town pleasure of meeting pool pass the hotel manager pool area is free wifi great rate every staff member awesome staff hot tub windermere tucson treadmill iron maintenance
Reviewed 11 November 2011

The Wndemere Hotel was very nice. Rooms were very comfortable with a flatscreen TV and a nice view of the nearby Huachuca mountains. Breakfast buffet was included in the price which was abou 40% less than surrounding properties. Beds were a bit firm, but still comfortable. Hotel was very clean. Service was great. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I am not sure why this place is below a Super 8. It was pretty nice as far as needing to stay here for business. Free Wifi was a plus. The room had been updated recently and the linens were decent - thank god no bedspreads.
The bar was nice for a drink or two but it was the morning breakfast that won me over. One of the better "free" breakfasts I have had in a while.
Would stay here again without hesitation. The gentlemen that check us in was great and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I just stayed at the Windemere last week, and I must say it was a huge improvement from the last time I was there. The staff was very helpful and polite. The rooms have been remodeled and they have nice flat screen tv's. The service at the restaurant was much better than last time and the food was excellent. Thanks fora great stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Nick R
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I stayed here while on travel for work for a night. It was ok for a night, but I would not say it was a nice hotel. My room felt a bit damp and my bathroom didn't feel overly clean. It wasn't an awful hotel by any means, and it was convenient for work, but it wasn't somewhere I would say I would be rushing to go back to. The breakfast in the hotel was surprisingly good (included in my rate), so that was one plus. Also, parking was easy. I would just say not to have too many high expectations. I don't know how many other options there are in Sierra Vista or how nice they may be, but there may be nicer options.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed here one night for business, and had no major complaints. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and it's conveniently located right on a main highway. Be sure to try the on-site restaurant for breakfast and dinner...but otherwise, don't expect anything too fancy.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business