All reviewswater leakbathroom faucetegg pattiesaverage qualitybiscuits and gravysweet rollslate at nighthot tubcouple of nightsflat screenwafflesnice sizehotel chaintwo night stayeasy chairhousekeeping staffan older hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I travel for Business, so I have been in MANY Hotels, and I have had plenty that offer a good handful of Amenities, and for a brief stay (Couple of Nights), My overall experience was VERY Positive for this Location. If You're expecting the Taj Mahal, then You should be looking up Taj Mahal, but when Traveling into Sierra Vista, this Location had very SPACIOUS Rooms (and I have A LOT of Work Equipment I travel with), and I was satisfied with their decent size Bathroom (Good Counter Space, Decent size Shower). I traveled with a Co-Worker, so it was also good in Accomodating Multiple Persons in on Rm (Dbl Queen). The Bed was Comfortable, plenty of towels (to accomodate 2 guests) and lots of room in the entire Room. We also had a Small Fridge and Microwave, which we made use of during Our stay. And because I travel often, I THOROUGHLY enjoy the fact, they had a VERY GOOD Exercise Room (offering Resistance Equipment, as well as a Bike & Treadmill; sometimes I don't even see that in Pricier Hotels). The Staff was Pleasant from Check-In to Check-Out! I recommend becoming a Rewards Member, cause even if You get a Special Rate (inelligible for Points offers), You can still take advantage of certain Perks, like LATE CHECKOUTS (which helped Me & My Co-Workers who work Late-Nights, and appreciate being able to Sleep-In later). The Breakfast was not bad, for a Hotel not on the Upper-End of Hotels, it offered substantial Selections of Breakfast Items, including HOT Foods. I hope this Review Helps You in Your Decisions in Selecting Lodging in Sierra Vista. My stay was in Sept 2011, so it was fairly recent. Enjoy & Happy Vacationing/Lodging!!

Room Tip: In Making Your Reservations, try to set it up in advance (if possible); and if You are like Me, look to ask for a Room that will make Your stay away from Your Home as enjoyable, as if You were @ Home (i.e. Room Location, Type, Floor, etc., etc.), it will help improve the Quality of Your Stay and Your Overall Trip (Business or Pleasure) that much More pleasing!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TYLER T
Reviewed 18 September 2011

I want to say that for the price, it is a great stay. staff is friendly, brkfst bar is very good, location is good, close to alot of the resturants, shopping. only neg. is that you dont get good cell phone service due to the bldg being all concrete, oh well. I have stayed at this location twice in the last 6 months and it has great.

Room Tip: cell phones, choose rooms on the north side of bldg, upper floor, thats where we had the best reception.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I have stayed here several times in the past few years, but I don't think I will be coming back here ever again. The only improvement was the breakfast - which they added hot eggs and sausage (if you got up early enough to get them). This time I traveled with dogs and made my reservations through Choice Hotels for a king bed and was told upon check-in that they did not have any dog rooms with a king bed. We ended up with two doubles. Also, I asked for late check-out (which is one of the perks of a Choice member) and had to argue with the front desk person to get it. Then when the time came to check out, she actually called me and asked if I was going to need another day or if I was checking out that day. I had to remind her that I had requested late check-out. The pool was not clean; the spa was so bad that they had a sign on it not to use it; the TV in the room had cable but it was 57 channels of fuzziness. I was very disappointed in the "Quality Inn." It certainly did not live up to its namesake.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I have to say that this hotel has been one of the most amazing places I have stayed. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express all over the US and in Mexico. But the experience I have had with Quality Inn in Sierra Vista, AZ, beats any and all of the stays I have ever had with any hotel chain. The staff is superb.. from the manager June, Lydia, Dave, Sue, Joan, Helen and the housekeepers. I have been completely blown away by the quality of service. Plus the hot breakfast like no other!!!! The staff made me feel so at home!!!!! I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great place, friendly staff, a wonderful hot breakfast, a business center, fitness center, large pool and spa.
Thank you!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and poolside rooms have a sliding glass door.!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This was the worse hotel stay ever. I have lived in Sierra Vista about 15 years and at one time actually owned a home in the same neighborhood as this Quality Inn. My family only recently stayed here due to an emergency situation. I travel a lot for my job and often reserve Starwood and Hilton properties (even the Hampton Inn next door to this place). This Quality Inn is an embarrassment to Sierra Vista Arizona, the Quality Inn chain and the Choice Hotels network. And as a local resident, I don't know if any amount of apologies can positively change a first-time visitors impression of such a scenic and beautiful place as Sierra Vista Arizona if they decide to stay at this Inn. Sierra Vista is still considered a small town and "everybody" knows everybody who lives there and locally owns a business. I know a lot of good business owners in Sierra Vista and I believe in supporting locally owned businesses, but I cannot support this one. My intent on writing this review is not aimed at the entire staff but at the ones who apparently are working there that do not have an appreciation for or the work-ethic necessary to support the Quality Inn reputation.."Shame on You" for embarrassing this establishment. The level of service you provided really supports the saying "You get what you pay for" just because travelers may be cost-conscience is not a license for abuse. We had to change our own linen after 3 failed requests. Our floods were not cleaned or vacuumed. I know how to check behind housekeeping. Instead of sweeping-up the hair (that was strategically placed) from the bathroom floor, it was scattered into the corners, and the same plastic toothpick wrapped was left in the middle of the carpeted floor where one had to step over (or vacuum) it to make up the bed near the window. Shame on You... if you are working there because of nepotism do your family a favor and quit before you ruin the place. If you are working there because someone though you deserved a second chance for whatever reason...GET A CLUE! and don't tell patrons things like, "Good Luck trying to get the staff to do their job".

Room Tip: Stay at the Rodeway Inn (secret treasure) in Sierra Vista, AZ
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family