All reviewswater leakbathroom faucetegg pattiesaverage qualitybiscuits and gravysweet rollslate at nighthot tubcouple of nightsflat screenwafflesnice sizehotel chaineasy chairhousekeeping staffan older hotelroom was spacious
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel!! The bathroom was a little outdated but overall, the room was very cozy and comfortable! The room had updated furniture and what I liked the most was that I had a fridge and a microwave. That is one of the main reasons why I pick a hotel because many hotels charge, sometimes a daily fee! They had a really cool fitness center which is open 24 hours, laundry room and a decent size pool. For a small property, they also had a lot to choose from for breakfast so if that is a deal-breaker for you, reserve a room!

The hotel is also convenient to everything and not a far drive from Tombstone or Bisbee! It was worth it and I think you will like it too!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EMiLLiE_23
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights - first night after a long drive from Anaheim, and the welcome we got from Lamar at the front desk made us feel right at home. he explained everything about the hotel to us and called about half an hour later to make sure the room was ok. I thought that was a nice touch.
We chose this hotel as we wanted a base for a daytrip to Tombstone and for our trip to Saugaro National Monument - plus all the hummingbirds are very nice as well in Sierra Vista!
The room was very clean with FREE Wifi, fridge and microwave.
Tried out the pool the second night - it was quite dirty due to storm the night before - not 5 minutes after we mentioned this, someone was out cleaning the pool. We had a great swim after-all.
The breakfast was simply amazing - everything you could imagine from flavored creamers for your coffee to biscuits and gravy. Our son liked the waffle maker and fresh apples. I was able to make a bagel sandwich with sausage and egg.
Everyone we ran into was very friendly - in a geniune way - and we noticed lots of families were staying her.
If we are ever in Sierra Vista again, we would stay here with no hesitation!

Dinner Tip: right around the corner is "The German Cafe" - sehr gutes Essen!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Starfish423
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Our stay here was very comfortable. We checked in and the front desk fella was VERY NICE, he even called about an hour later to check in and see if we needed anything. Room had a very nice view of the Pool. Which the pool is the LARGEST outdoor pool in Sierra Vista, and would be PERFECT for familes with Children. Short drive to Grocery stores, shopping and restraunts. Breakfast in the morning was very ample! Good choices, eggs, waffles, cereal, gravy & biscuits! Free Wi-Fi in the rooms was a plus! Room was a little dated, but the bed was very comfortable, and the fridge/freezer was the perfect size. Would definetly stay here again and recommend to others!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My room was a 2-queen size beds with a 32" flat screen. The wifii was good, the refrigerator came in handy for my sodas.
They have both a continental breakfast bar and fresh scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and sausages. There's also a waffel maker, cold/hot ceral... My bathroom sink had a steady leek on Sat. morning. I told the front desk about it, and when I got back that night the leek had been fixed.
It's right off of Highway 92. It doesn't serve dinner, but there's a great Japanese restruant that's a 5 minute walk away. There are plenty of other restruants that are a five to 20 minute drive from the hotel. It's about a mile from the local (only) mall in town.
While it may look old, it appears to be well kept. Due to the cold weather I didn't bother to check out the pool, but it was there and ready for anyone interested.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank pcrodriguez78
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Bathroom corners are, for me, primary indicators of a room's cleanliness. The corners in our 2-doubles bedroom were spotless, and the rest of the room seemed to be too. Lamar gave us the warmest of welcomes and called us after about half an hour to be sure everything was as we wished. It was. This Quality Inn is not fancy, it feels like an oldish structure that has been redone over the years, but our room had everything we needed: fridge, microwave, TV, wi-fi, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, desk, comfy leather (!) reading chair, and the most comfortable bed I've slept in for quite a while. The breakfast was ample. The eggs looked weird, like maybe they came out of a package rather than the shell - all little uniform flat circles, but there were lots of boiled eggs for us purists. If I could change anything I would have china, glass and stainless for eating with and from instead of plastic. Also better for good ole mother earth. No doubt it would add to the cost a bit, but worth it from my point of view. As it was, we felt we got a very good deal. It was too chilly to try the pool or hot tub - maybe next time. I would cheerfully return to this Inn which is everything, and perhaps more, that you can expect from a 2-star.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior room looking over the pool. Try to avoid a room facing the busy highway (though the hotel is set well back from the road).
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends