All reviews water leak bathroom faucet egg patties average quality biscuits and gravy sweet rolls late at night hot tub couple of nights flat screen waffles nice size hotel chain easy chair housekeeping staff an older hotel room was spacious
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed one night for a business trip and were pleasantly surprised at all the hotel had to offer for the price. No discounts...just the going price. Clean room overlooking the pool. In room frig and microwave. The bed was sooo comfortable. The breakfast had something for everyone...eggs, cold and hot cereals, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fruit and the list goes on. The next time we are in the area we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This is the second time we've stayed here. We use it as a base location for Bisbee. Works out well for us. The front desk staff are always friendly. The room is nice sized with both a fridge and a microwave. The hotel is set back off the road a bit (enough to confuse my GPS) but that helps to keep it quiet.

Two things that could use improvement: One - even though the hotel has cable, we had terrible reception on our TV. Not a big issue since I don't rent a hotel room to watch TV, but still, I don't know how that's even possible nowadays. Second - in the breakfast area they can't have the microwave and the toaster going at the same time. So, the staff couldn't heat up the hash browns because I wanted to toast a muffin. Uh..sorry? Other than that, the breakfast area is nice, and has a good selection.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel!! The bathroom was a little outdated but overall, the room was very cozy and comfortable! The room had updated furniture and what I liked the most was that I had a fridge and a microwave. That is one of the main reasons why I pick a hotel because many hotels charge, sometimes a daily fee! They had a really cool fitness center which is open 24 hours, laundry room and a decent size pool. For a small property, they also had a lot to choose from for breakfast so if that is a deal-breaker for you, reserve a room!

The hotel is also convenient to everything and not a far drive from Tombstone or Bisbee! It was worth it and I think you will like it too!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EMiLLiE_23
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights - first night after a long drive from Anaheim, and the welcome we got from Lamar at the front desk made us feel right at home. he explained everything about the hotel to us and called about half an hour later to make sure the room was ok. I thought that was a nice touch.
We chose this hotel as we wanted a base for a daytrip to Tombstone and for our trip to Saugaro National Monument - plus all the hummingbirds are very nice as well in Sierra Vista!
The room was very clean with FREE Wifi, fridge and microwave.
Tried out the pool the second night - it was quite dirty due to storm the night before - not 5 minutes after we mentioned this, someone was out cleaning the pool. We had a great swim after-all.
The breakfast was simply amazing - everything you could imagine from flavored creamers for your coffee to biscuits and gravy. Our son liked the waffle maker and fresh apples. I was able to make a bagel sandwich with sausage and egg.
Everyone we ran into was very friendly - in a geniune way - and we noticed lots of families were staying her.
If we are ever in Sierra Vista again, we would stay here with no hesitation!

Dinner Tip: right around the corner is "The German Cafe" - sehr gutes Essen!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Starfish423
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Our stay here was very comfortable. We checked in and the front desk fella was VERY NICE, he even called about an hour later to check in and see if we needed anything. Room had a very nice view of the Pool. Which the pool is the LARGEST outdoor pool in Sierra Vista, and would be PERFECT for familes with Children. Short drive to Grocery stores, shopping and restraunts. Breakfast in the morning was very ample! Good choices, eggs, waffles, cereal, gravy & biscuits! Free Wi-Fi in the rooms was a plus! Room was a little dated, but the bed was very comfortable, and the fridge/freezer was the perfect size. Would definetly stay here again and recommend to others!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple