“Good Value” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Sierra Vista

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Benson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

When I first walked in to check in, it smelled really bad like mildew. My room was upstairs with no elevator. The single king room was a little small for my liking. Since I was only staying overnight for business, and I read the reviews that seemed decent, I figured I would forgive the mildew smell in the lobby. The bed was average. The free breakfast was ok. They had a wide variety of food. The only gripe I have was the size of the preschool cups to drink out of. I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling staying there and won't be back. The place was old and in the old part of town where I felt uneasy parking my work vehicle far away from my room. There are better options in Sierra Vista.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed in Room 201, which was on the corner, so we had 2 big windows. The room was meticulously clean, the bed new and comfy, the pillows were plump. The room also had a fridge & microwave. The bathroom was clean. There were 2 sinks - 1 in the room itself & 1 in with the shower & toilet. This was very convenient. The bath towels were above average. Kudos to Nathan who ran the front desk AND kept the breakfast area filled with food and kept the whole area spotlessly clean. The complimentary breakfast exceeded our expectations of a Days Inn because it included bacon and sausage, in addition to a belgian waffle maker. There was also standard cereal, pastry, & english muffins. Nathan made sure that there was always plenty of hot coffee. This motel is a great value. There is an outdoor unheated pool which looked clean but the outside temperature was too cool to use it. We were pleased with our brief stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GeoladyAZ
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had a large party (10) and I booked 4 rooms to accommodate everyone. John, the manager, took the initiative to ensure all rooms were together. We had 3 rooms with two queen beds and 1 king room w/sofa. Rooms were large and clean. Beds were quite comfortable. Everyone in our group was pleased with their accommodations.

Our room was missing a remote for the TV, but a call to the front desk and John was there within minutes with a new remote, he programmed it and all was good.

Coffee maker in our room only made 1 cup at a time and there was only 1 filter packet for regular and 1 packet for decaf. Would recommend at least 2 packets of each per room. I ended going to the store, buying coffee and filters, then reducing the filter size to fit the coffee maker.

Some other commenters have noted the TVs could use updating as they were analog. That wasn't really an issue for any of us as we were there to visit with other people.

Overall, I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay. The attention from the front desk is to be commended for their prompt attention to their guests needs.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank HappyCamper155
Grand Junction, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

The only two good things about this place were the price and the beds.

The manager is a nice guy but obviously overworked and fatigued. Here's the thing, one thing you never want to tell a guest is "For 60 bucks a night, people expect the Marriot and for 60 bucks a night that's not what you're going to get.". What? Look, whether rooms cost 60 bucks or 600 bucks, the guest experience should not suffer because of room price.

The worst part was the breakfast. While not expecting a four star restaurant, we walked into the lobby for the breakfast an hour after it had begun and it was completely empty and the girl behind the desk was watching tv. When she was told about it she did virtually nothing to correct the situation and then disappeared. Again, not a 4 star place...still....a breakfast is what is advertised and was not provided. The worst part for me was when I talked to the manager, he told me it would not happen again. However, he stated that the girl was new and didn't know what she was doing. Well if she didn't know what she was doing, why have her run the hotel?

On a positive note, the beds were really comfortable and the manager TRIED to say all the right things! Haha. I will stay next door at the Comfort Inn if I ever go back. The extra 40 bucks seem worth it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed for 3 nights in the Sierra Vista Days Inn and loved it. The room exceeded my expectations! The woman at the checkout desk allowed me to stay in the lobby to wait for my boyfriend to get off base, for 5 HOURS! Most hotels would not let you overstay like that, but she was very understanding. I rate this 5 stars :)

• Stayed March 2014