When I first walked in to check in, it smelled really bad like mildew. My room was upstairs with no elevator. The single king room was a little small for my liking. Since I was only staying overnight for business, and I read the reviews that seemed decent, I figured I would forgive the mildew smell in the lobby. The bed was average. The free breakfast was ok. They had a wide variety of food. The only gripe I have was the size of the preschool cups to drink out of. I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling staying there and won't be back. The place was old and in the old part of town where I felt uneasy parking my work vehicle far away from my room. There are better options in Sierra Vista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Sierra Vista Hotel is located 2 miles from Fort Huachuca US Army Installation, and has many dining and shopping options within 6 blocks. Ramsey Canyon Preserve is 10 miles from this hotel. Kartchner Caverns State Park is 24 miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mission Hotel Sierra Vista
- Best Western Sierra Vista
- Sierra Vista Best Western