We visit Sierra Vista quite frequently and in recent visits have stayed at the Fairfield Inn. Unfortunately, it was all booked up, so we ended up giving the Best Western a shot after reading some reviews. Overall, the stay was pleasant, rooms were clean and the pool was fine. It is located on Fry Blvd (a main street), so access to restaurants is a plus. Kind of an average stay. We prefer the Fairfield simply because it is newer, the service is friendly and the location is convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Sierra Vista Hotel is located 2 miles from Fort Huachuca US Army Installation, and has many dining and shopping options within 6 blocks. Ramsey Canyon Preserve is 10 miles from this hotel. Kartchner Caverns State Park is 24 miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mission Hotel Sierra Vista
- Best Western Sierra Vista
- Sierra Vista Best Western