“Really good, but don't expect Krispy Creme”

Baker's Dozen Donuts & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy the donuts at Baker's Dozen. They make them fresh daily, and the employees have always been friendly. My only word if caution to some is that these are not the ultra soft, Krispy Creme style of donuts that many people favor. These are more dense, with a bit of a crunch on the outside, but soft and moist on the inside. I find it to be a nice change of pace, but others may disagree.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

stopped by Bakers Dozen for a donut when we visited Sierra Vista and I swear these are the best donuts I have ever had anywhere in the world. No funky wierd flavors with gummi worms, just the basics, but they were the most tender, delicious donuts I have ever had. I had the apple filled cinnamon topped donut that was filled to bursting with chunks of apple, almost flaky pastry. My husband had a plain cake donut that was like cake- moist, tender, delicious. Not the dense lumps I associate with cake donuts. I would have eaten a dozen if my waistline would let me! Too bad I don't live in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Good service good food. Nice place to go if you are looking for great donuts and coffee. Not a lot on the menu besides that but if you're looking for donuts it's the place to go

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Donuts to die for! I tried a couple of different kinds and all were good but the plain, sugared was my favorite-light as air.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My husband and I stopped in one early afternoon during the week for coffee and donuts. We sampled the donuts - very fresh and DELISHES but the coffee was very old and the staff was not interested in making fresh.