“My daughter had the best birthday party thanks to Cocopah Casino and Wild River Entertainment!”

Cocopah Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Somerton
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Excellent package deal they have running currently. For $99 we received a $30 pre-paid card to spend at Wild River Entertainment as well as 2 queen beds. The staff was very polite and accommodating. Will definitely consider this location again for future birthdays.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We booked for 2 nights. After they cleaned our room the first day, they did not replace our towels. I asked the front desk and they told me they had no towels to give me. That was a total joke. I asked to talk to the manager and they were not available. Finally I was able to get one towel to shower. They were rude and told me to complain to house keeping. I will never book a room here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Ornelas_21
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I read current reviews of the hotel and did not agree since we have stayed at this location on three prior occasions. I am now a true believer in Trip Advisor comments... Do not stay at this hotel! A very unpleasant experience from thin walls to unsanitary towels.. A business must spend money to make money and the Indians do not know how to run a business. Please listen to me and do not stay at this hotel. I sanitized all items such as my luggage and clothes.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel in the area
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank paula g
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Friendly, professional staff. Most people seemed enjoy their work and it rubbed off. We were visiting because of the races so it couldn't have been more perfect for location and it's only about 15 minutes to the main part of town if you want to do other things.

Food offerings are limited with a buffet only only on Friday nights. And they stuck the Native Eatery out in a dreary hallway like the evil step-child and on Saturday night 11/9, they were trying to operate with WITHOUT ketchup! And what do they sell? Hotdogs, hamburgers and fry bread with FRENCH FRIES! (All of which could be used/preferred with KETCHUP) I suggested the the friendly gal working the counter, that she should get one of her BIG SHOTS to run next door to the Cocopah Korner Store and buy some!

All and all, We will be staying here anytime I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mzwhiz
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed for four days for a race weekend at the Cocopah speedway. The room was clean and I would say comparable to a nice Comfort Inn. Everything was clean. The room has a older flat screen TV with a lot of channels. There is a 24 hour pool and hot tub available. The free morning breakfast is pretty standard. The casino is a couple minute walk and there are restaurants and bars available. we asked for some more pillows and the cleaning person left them. We would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Rob L
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I thought it was closer into Yuma central, so was surprised at the location but the hotel has big, rooms which are ample,well decorated,interesting art, good king sized bed,plenty of hot water - big tub, fluffy white bath towels . Internet seems well connected. And it is quiet! The offerings in the food section very slow staff, limited menu, my chicken burger was ok, Smokey in the hallways also annoying. we noticed this hotel has a lot of open unused space not enough people to give it some ambience. As it is about 30 mins out of Yuma, we would not come again. Lobby has no Appeal as you enter -it all looked better on the net!t

Room Tip: Try another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank happyjazzwoman
Reviewed 26 January 2013

The first thing that I must say is the welcoming feeling I received when I arrived. I appreciate the personalized service. I was visiting family under stressful circumstances. My room was wonderful, not like some cheesy hotel decorations but most important is was super clean. It was such a great comfort to put my head to rest in my very comfortable bed after having to deal with the stress of my visit to Yuma. Oh and I loved the breakfast buffet, yummy!

I inquired about their banquet services as my dad's 60th birthday is coming this fall. I spoke with Christy and she was super. Her enthusiam, knowledge and assesment of my needs made my idea for a surprise birthday celebration go from just that an idea to a reality! Thank you Christy and Cocopah! I highly recommend Cocopah!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somerton
Howard Johnson Inn Yuma
La Fuente Inn & Suites
Hotel Araiza San Luis
Hotel Araiza San Luis
#1 of 1 in San Luis Rio Colorado

Been to Cocopah Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!