“Wonderfully quite!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sonoita
La Hacienda de Sonoita
Ranked #2 of 4 Sonoita B&B and Inns
Southwest
“Wonderfully quite!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We've stayed here a few times and like the quite atmosphere. The dogs are cute and the owners, Tom and Cheryl are super nice. The beds are comfy and the rooms are clean. No TV, which is totally fine, as far as amenities, there is no shampoo, conditioner or lotion (so bring your own), I forgot to pack some once. We usually just drive into town for dinner and during the day we of course visit wine country. La Hacienda is the perfect place for a quick getaway! However, if you prefer a carb-free breakfast you should probably ask when you make your reservation. Breakfast is good tho! I'm sure that we'll stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank luvtoCancun

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I stayed here for a couple nights with some friends. I had never stayed at a B & B, so I didn't quite know what to expect. I was very pleasantly suprised. The rooms were nice, clean and private. My friends and I felt comfortable hanging out in the den area in the evening by the fire. I really liked the house's Southwestern decor. Tom and Cheryl put on an awesome breakfast spread both mornings and we all enjoyed their conversation. There was a good steakhouse close by that we ate at both nights. I would highly recommend La Hacienda!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Boerne, Texas
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Tom and Cheryl of La Hacienda are so amaing and welcoming. Six of my Harley riding buddies and myself stayed here at the end of our two day ride in the southern parts of Arizona. The place so so clean and well kept. It was a treat!!!!! We were exhausted at the end of each day and it was so nice to have a glass of wine by the fireplace before retiring to bed each evening. The morning breakfast are out of this world good! This was my first B&B experience and I really liked it.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Spent one evening at this wonderful B&B recently with some friends while in the area checking out the wineries. Was pleasantly surprised at the secluded nature of the ranch, and the rooms and common areas were immaculate. The decor is Southwest with a flair, and the hosts Tom and Cheryl were gracious and accommodating. Come nightfall, the peaceful and quiet location makes for some easy relaxing. The dogs and horses had a feel like something out of a Western movie, and the breakfast was fantastic. We liked everything about the place and would absolutely stay there again if we venture down to Southeast Arizona again.

Room Tip: Loved the Grand Canyon Room!
Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 September 2011

My husband and I stayed at La Hacienda de Sonoita for 7 nights during our vacation celebrating our 29th anniversary. Tom and Cheryl, the hosts, made us feel very welcome with their outstanding hospitality. We stayed in the Ranch Room, which contained antique furniture evoking a very romantic and relaxed atmosphere. Everything about the Hacienda was even better than I imagined it could be, with its gorgeous surroundings, shaded courtyard, attention to small details, and great amenities, which included an extensive reading library. Not to mention the full, hearty breakfast served every morning from old recipes Cheryl has collected. We were so sorry to leave at the end of our stay, with such wonderful and generous hosts!

Room Tip: great place to stay if you're going horseback riding in the area
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 14 November 2010

We spent one night in this bed and breakfast while we were in the area wine tasting (which was fabulous!). The location is convenient, quiet and beautiful. Tom and Cheryl are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was huge and varied. As a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs, I was afraid I would go hungry but I certainly did not! The decorations are amazing - not a detail was overlooked! I would love to take a group there, do wine tasting, and grill in the courtyard, which is a truly lovely and peaceful space. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had many amenities. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Bisbee, Arizona
Reviewed 12 September 2010

La Hacienda de Sonoita is such an amazing place! We went to the area for a quick getaway for my husband's birthday, not really knowing what we may discover. What we found were knowledgeable and gracious hosts (thank you Tom & Cheryl!), a lovingly built and immaculately cared-for property, a tranquil & comfortable room - and spectacular breakfasts! We barely scratched the surface exploring the area with visits to Tubac, Tumacacori, and Kartchner Caverns (for a late-evening "star party"). We can't wait to come back as soon as possible for another stay and a tour of the wineries in the area! The entire experience was well worth it!
Blessings, - Michael & Tamara

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HotelSanRamon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sonoita
Sierra Suites
#3 of 22 in Sierra Vista
Spirit Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Duquesne House Inn & Gardens
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa

Been to La Hacienda de Sonoita? Share your experiences!