“Family Friendly Holiday Homes !!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Villa Grand Morod

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sit Out & Balconies is Each Bedroom !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BizTravel...
Mumbai, India
“Family Friendly Holiday Homes !!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location was amazing. Great parking space for our both traveller. Near to every thing in North Goa. Apt for large groups of 15 to 20 people. Great Family Friendly Holiday Home with a clean and clear private pool all for us. The Host/ Owner Pritesh allowed our Dogs to stay and his caretakers were very polite and friendly with all of us and they were very attentive to our kids specially. The Butler was too good his food was yummy and he took care of all our needs. He would even get up in night to warm milk for my cute little nephew. Nice gesture god bless you all. I would suggest them to please have more sun beds and a swing in the property or a hammock. A dedicated fridge for us to stock our Coronas would be a welcoming investment for the host. In all a memorable stay. We are surely coming back and will spend more time in this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hey BizTravelz,
Thanks for finding time to leave a review for us. I am delighted that your stay with us was comfortable and memorable. And I appreciate your suggestions as all of them are very nice and workable; I am glad to inform that as we speak ; dedicated fridge for your coronas and kings is in place already. The swing is going to be there shortly too. I will extend your kind words of praise to my team; I am sure they will be touched to know there extra efforts is highly appreciated by our guests.
Please plan a trip soon it will great to have an opportunity to host you all lovely people once again. Have a great journey forward.
Ujjwal T
“Outstanding service and Amazing food# at Galaxia Holiday Homes Goa”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Host Pritesh was so hospitable and thoughtful. He arranged for the driver to pick all of us from the airport. It was more of business trip in Goa for me and a urgent one so the notice was not too much for the host. It started on a great note as his communications was excellent, he always answered my texts and calls. His team called us to ensure we are booked and confirmed. This was my first experience with this vacation rental and I feel spoiled ! The rooms was very neat and clean, they were hugely spacious. I would suggest Pritesh to fill them up more with some artefacts and some themed paintings and some more of furniture. There were towels and fresh linens & splash in the private pool topped it all. Area is close by to all attractions & activities you can possibly do in Goa. Beaches, Restaurant, Clubs & Markets. In all a great experience. I am surely coming in with my family next time.
Thank you for truly wonderful experience in Goa we enjoyed your stay !

Happily stayed
UT

Hey Ujjwal T,
I appreciate you finding time to leave us a great reviews. Also I am glad that you find your stay with us satisfactory. I appreciate your kind words towards my team I will surely extend your praise to my team, They would be delighted to know that you have appreciated them. I have taken a due note of your suggestions and as we speak villa is being revamped with yours and other lovely guests suggestions and feedbacks in mind. I am sure you'd love it when you visit us next.
Thanks for your wishes and kindness. Have a great journey ahead.
Hope to host you again !
Ashutosh...
“xcellent”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Villa is nearby main beaches lile Candolim, Calangute , Vegator etc and yet dar from the crowded streets. The staff here is well trained and polite. I am sure you all would want to eat out most of the time when i. Goa, but just when you miss the home cooked food, call for the chicken made by the chef here.
The Villa is well maintained, clran, hygenic and all the things that you are looking for.
There are many such Villas in Goa, but these guys are here to stay.
Good Luck.

Hey Ashutosh S,
Its nice that you loved our home cooked food prepared by restaurant trained chef; do come down again and try more of my chefs delicacies.
Thanks for your wishes and kindness. Have a great journey ahead.
Hope to host you again !
luv2trave...
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The vacation rental idea of my all girl's group was actually a bit sceptical earlier. But then though a home Stay app we chose the property big enough to host all 12 of us. It started on a great note as host Pritesh communications was excellent, He helped us out with a great deal and chose his listing, even after the booking was made he always answered my texts and calls. His team called us to ensure we are booked and confirmed. This was my first experience with Home Stay and I feel spoiled. The rooms was very neat and clean, they were hugely spacious. I would suggest Host to fill them up more with some artefacts and some themed paintings and some more of furniture.

The butler of the property fed all of us with Heavenly fires Sandwiches and the best was his Homely Food in Dinner; A treasure in Goa for us North Indians . There were clean towels and fresh linens & splash in the private pool topped it all. Area is close by to all attractions & activities you can possibly do in Goa. The caretaker helped us with rented scooteis and our gang was on to explore the Flee Market of Arpora "The Saturday Night Market", Beaches, Restaurant, Clubs & Markets. In all a great experience. I am surely coming back with my family next time.
Thank you for truly wonderful experience in Goa we enjoyed your stay !

Hey luv2travelz,
Thanks for finding time to leave a review for us. Its very satisfying to see and read that your experience whilst your stay with us was comfortable and memorable. Me and my team all the time strive for maximum guests satisfaction. It was an honour hosting you all lovely guest and we all look forward to your next visit and hopefully to one more opportunity
to host you. Have a great journey forward.
Pritesh.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing