“Its an absolute Value for money !!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Villa Grand Morod

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sit Out & Balconies is Each Bedroom !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Holydayz
“Its an absolute Value for money !!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

This Villa has some awesome reviews on Air Bnb. And we booked it with a great expectations and we were not at all disappointed. Great and courteous staff always eager to help you. Centrally located Baga Calangute Arpora all 5 mins from villa. Hugely spacious with lot of indoor games like darts chess carrom etc. Well maintained property with clean pool which was private for only us luckily. The food served is fresh and great stand out was there sandwiches and Goan cuisines.
Sheesha is kept too we did tried and it was a great experience. All rooms comes with ensuite bathroom that too with tubs. The balconies are huge . Big living room with dining for almost 10 people. Over all 5 star stay . Definitely coming back again.
Thanks Pritesh for this awesome place.

9 Jul 2018
Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking time out to review & rate us. We are glad to know your stay was great. We are happy to know you liked all the amenities placed in for our great guests.
Look forward to host you again.
Thanks.
Team Villa Grand Morod.
YashP389
“Pathetic staff , no cleaning”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Villa accomodates 12 people with 4 bed rooms(for 8 people), there's no extra pillow and mattress for the remaining 4 people.

Highly over-priced breakfast & lunch provided at the villa . It is not a private pool , the property has a couple of villa with one pool in common.

In terms of cleaning issue , the rooms were never cleaned ( they say cleaning is done on regular basis). Bed sheets were never changed in our entire 3 day stay neither the washrooms were sanitized for the entire stay.

The swimming pool remained covered with flies ( due to monsoon season) for two days , which was not cleaned , the villa is filled with ants & cockroaches all around , even on beds.

There's no one to look after your problems , you'll keep on complaining , they'll hardly bother to solve your problem.

Above all this , the host - Pritesh is quite helpful , try his other properties in goa , but definitely a big zero for galaxia holiday home , interms of the services provided by the staff.

Hey Yash P,
I have already responded to your co guests review so I am just pasting the same as your review response.
I appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Reviews and feedbacks makes us become better and also it helps us in knowing where we are doing great and in which areas we have room for improvements. I take your whole review as a whole to my chin, And I deeply regret that your stay was not as per your expectations.
However for us to be in clear please allow me to make some points; The packaged water bottles which we use only branded one were given to you and that too at the same price as you get at any store ie 20 Rupees for 1 Litre bottle, We don't provide tap or RO water to our guests as it comes with the risk of waterborne disease which do happen when we travel to new places. So as much budget you all keep for your booze and poison please keep for clean drinking water too. Out of 5 bathrooms two of them do come with tubs and rest without, Please find me a property in Goa which has 4 bedrooms and comes with 5 bathrooms !!! Please be reasonable while bashing someone efforts to host you publicly. The housekeeping is done on daily basis and we don't service the villa when its occupied and among your group those 3 girls who has checked in earlier then your rest of the group were all the time in the villa; so my team didn't serviced it on those days. And we don't ask our guest to leave the villa for it to be cleaned; as its against my hosting standards. And it was communicated to your group leader at the checkin time with all our property rules. Kitchen being a home kitchen with a very nominal menu feeds guest of both villa and it was never part of the stay deal; still we have provided you with our juicer and mixer to make your shakes in the living room. Pool is also serviced every day and as Goa has experienced its first monsoon shower during that time the pool lights do attract some insects which was cleaned daily again. And as for the wifi please understand its an unlimited usage plan we have got for you all guests; which was working fine when you checked in and in between it rained heavily so it was down; why would I not get it fixed for you lovely guests; and do it for the next group of guests ? its something beyond my control and I did pushed him to fix it asap; its just a coincidence that it got fixed when you all were checking out; it was never on purpose. All your other points are related to housekeeping only which I've tried answering already. And my team is there to assist you and ensure your comfort they will always smile and greet and would be running to make your request meet. In all this long review I was despratly searching for some words of praises for me & my team; for us to allow your 3 friends a early check in, for my team to assist you with your station transfer, for my team member to go on a bike in heavy rains to get you two self driven cars, for me personally calling owner of LPK to get you all passes for the party and many more which we do for our lovely guests with utmost passion. It was a pleasure hosting you all lovely guests and I honestly would like to host you all again and ensure next time you would have a better tale to share. Have a safe journey forward. See you soon.
Krushan96
“Cheap. So expect the worst!”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Pathetic pathetic service. We were told the rooms will be cleaned daily in the morning. In our 3 day stay, it was cleaned only once. In a room where we were allotted 3 people in one room, only 2 cushions and 2 blankets. Even though we asked for it, they didn't give us. Coming to the rooms, they were good and spacious. Bathrooms:pathetic! 2 bathrooms had bath tubs and the other 2 didn't have. The rooms with bathtubs had flush problems i.e. The flushes didn't work and they didn't even get it working even after they were told about it to repair them. Coming to kitchen, I don't know what is the problem with the housekeeper who even cleans cooks the food has so much attitude. He didn't even let us enter the kitchen enter even once even though it was specified that we can cook our food on our own. The food rates charged by the housekeeper are skyhigh. They didn't mention that water is chargeable and in the end we had to even pay for the water bottles. Coming to the pool, only once in 3 days the pool was cleaned and the other 2 days there were insects in the pool. The pool is NOT A PRIVATE POOL! There are two villas and in between is the pool. So if someone else books other villa during your stay time, you have to share the pool with other unknown people. Coming to the internet, the wifi worked only on the first day, the next day it rained and it stopped working. While we were leaving , the next guests were going to arrive, so the owner immediately called the wifi person and got it fixed and we didn't get any wifi for the rest 2 days. Coming to the uncleaned sheets which were not changed even once and there were ants on the beds in 2 rooms and we had to sleep on such beds with ants on them!

I strongly urge people not to book the villa because it's cheap. They will loot you through the services they provide! Serious hatred developed for personal villas after a stay in this villa! The owner has written tons of good things about the villa of which most of them are false and unreal!

Be scared while booking this ghost villa which will haunt you after you return home and during the stay as well!

Hey Krushan96,
BizTravel...
Mumbai, India
“Family Friendly Holiday Homes !!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location was amazing. Great parking space for our both traveller. Near to every thing in North Goa. Apt for large groups of 15 to 20 people. Great Family Friendly Holiday Home with a clean and clear private pool all for us. The Host/ Owner Pritesh allowed our Dogs to stay and his caretakers were very polite and friendly with all of us and they were very attentive to our kids specially. The Butler was too good his food was yummy and he took care of all our needs. He would even get up in night to warm milk for my cute little nephew. Nice gesture god bless you all. I would suggest them to please have more sun beds and a swing in the property or a hammock. A dedicated fridge for us to stock our Coronas would be a welcoming investment for the host. In all a memorable stay. We are surely coming back and will spend more time in this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hey BizTravelz,
Thanks for finding time to leave a review for us. I am delighted that your stay with us was comfortable and memorable. And I appreciate your suggestions as all of them are very nice and workable; I am glad to inform that as we speak ; dedicated fridge for your coronas and kings is in place already. The swing is going to be there shortly too. I will extend your kind words of praise to my team; I am sure they will be touched to know there extra efforts is highly appreciated by our guests.
Please plan a trip soon it will great to have an opportunity to host you all lovely people once again. Have a great journey forward.
Ujjwal T
“Outstanding service and Amazing food# at Galaxia Holiday Homes Goa”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Host Pritesh was so hospitable and thoughtful. He arranged for the driver to pick all of us from the airport. It was more of business trip in Goa for me and a urgent one so the notice was not too much for the host. It started on a great note as his communications was excellent, he always answered my texts and calls. His team called us to ensure we are booked and confirmed. This was my first experience with this vacation rental and I feel spoiled ! The rooms was very neat and clean, they were hugely spacious. I would suggest Pritesh to fill them up more with some artefacts and some themed paintings and some more of furniture. There were towels and fresh linens & splash in the private pool topped it all. Area is close by to all attractions & activities you can possibly do in Goa. Beaches, Restaurant, Clubs & Markets. In all a great experience. I am surely coming in with my family next time.
Thank you for truly wonderful experience in Goa we enjoyed your stay !

Happily stayed
UT

Hey Ujjwal T,
I appreciate you finding time to leave us a great reviews. Also I am glad that you find your stay with us satisfactory. I appreciate your kind words towards my team I will surely extend your praise to my team, They would be delighted to know that you have appreciated them. I have taken a due note of your suggestions and as we speak villa is being revamped with yours and other lovely guests suggestions and feedbacks in mind. I am sure you'd love it when you visit us next.
Thanks for your wishes and kindness. Have a great journey ahead.
Hope to host you again !
Ashutosh...
“xcellent”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Villa is nearby main beaches lile Candolim, Calangute , Vegator etc and yet dar from the crowded streets. The staff here is well trained and polite. I am sure you all would want to eat out most of the time when i. Goa, but just when you miss the home cooked food, call for the chicken made by the chef here.
The Villa is well maintained, clran, hygenic and all the things that you are looking for.
There are many such Villas in Goa, but these guys are here to stay.
Good Luck.

Hey Ashutosh S,
Its nice that you loved our home cooked food prepared by restaurant trained chef; do come down again and try more of my chefs delicacies.
Thanks for your wishes and kindness. Have a great journey ahead.
Hope to host you again !
luv2trave...
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The vacation rental idea of my all girl's group was actually a bit sceptical earlier. But then though a home Stay app we chose the property big enough to host all 12 of us. It started on a great note as host Pritesh communications was excellent, He helped us out with a great deal and chose his listing, even after the booking was made he always answered my texts and calls. His team called us to ensure we are booked and confirmed. This was my first experience with Home Stay and I feel spoiled. The rooms was very neat and clean, they were hugely spacious. I would suggest Host to fill them up more with some artefacts and some themed paintings and some more of furniture.

The butler of the property fed all of us with Heavenly fires Sandwiches and the best was his Homely Food in Dinner; A treasure in Goa for us North Indians . There were clean towels and fresh linens & splash in the private pool topped it all. Area is close by to all attractions & activities you can possibly do in Goa. The caretaker helped us with rented scooteis and our gang was on to explore the Flee Market of Arpora "The Saturday Night Market", Beaches, Restaurant, Clubs & Markets. In all a great experience. I am surely coming back with my family next time.
Thank you for truly wonderful experience in Goa we enjoyed your stay !

Hey luv2travelz,
Thanks for finding time to leave a review for us. Its very satisfying to see and read that your experience whilst your stay with us was comfortable and memorable. Me and my team all the time strive for maximum guests satisfaction. It was an honour hosting you all lovely guest and we all look forward to your next visit and hopefully to one more opportunity
to host you. Have a great journey forward.
Pritesh.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing