“Amazing learning experience”

Goa Cooking School - Day Course
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Saligao
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn how to cook authentic Indian & Goan cuisine in the tropical paradise of Goa in India. If you're passionate about Indian cuisine and looking for ways to improve your cooking skills, our Indian cookery school offers the perfect solution. Work with fresh ingredients, herbs and spices to create Indian starters, curries, main dishes and accompaniments that truly reflect the spirit of Indian cuisine & can be easily replicated in your home. Open all year round.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing learning experience”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

When I booked this course I really wasn't sure if I was cut out for spending five days of my holiday learning how to cook food that I love,however I am pleased to say I enjoyed every moment from arriving the first day and being greeted by chef and the aromas from lots of dishes of spices to my now repertoire of curries breads and accompaniments. The starters were easy once you were shown how and chef had intimate patience with all my questions. Lucnch afterwards was better than any Indian restaurant I have ever eaten in and every day I was back on beach by the afternoon. Highly recommend this cookery school to anyone

2 Thank Purplekal

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Educational and delicious!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We had a brilliant time at the Goa Cooking school day course! The chef was clearly very experienced and the host was really friendly and enthusiastic about the course. The location and settings were charming and relaxed. The best bit was tasting all of the different food we had produced, and we had the pleasure of having the chef cook us a delicious selection of curries at the end. I would definitely recommend anyone to go!

Visited November 2012