“Great food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

The food is always good, the dishes are not consistent, some days they are tastier, some days the presentation is nicer, never had a bad dish

Reviewed 29 July 2012

The service here was great!!!!! I ordered the Fountain Sampler off of the appetizer menu. It had a ton of food on it. Was not able to finish all of the food because there was so much there.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

The service and food, although I foungd the food a little bit on the salty side, was very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

We enjoyed a filling meal of the appetizer: Ceviche De Shrimp, entrees: Burrito Asado w/steak, Fajita Tostada with grilled shrimp, along with our beverages - Dos XX and classic Margarita and water. It was all preceded by promptly being escorted to our booth and served chips and salsa.
The servings were very large, the tostada was surprisingly gigantic. (see photo) It could have had a little more flavor for my taste, but was cleanly light like a salad and the grilled shrimp delicious. The presentation was amazing.
The Margarita was frozen and had less flavor than I prefer but was fine.
The prices were acceptable and affordable for us on a budget.
Always a pleasure to go there, and their happy hour is even better.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

While visiting family in Surprise Arizona my husband and I were looking forward to going out for Mexican food. A quick search on Google, and Las Fuentes came up. We decided to check it out... even our family who lives there hadn't heard of it. From the moment we stepped inside we were warmly greeted and felt welcome. It is a nice casual restaurant with easy access and parking.
Our waiter was wonderful and made some great recommendations. Everything from the chips and salsa we enjoyed while perusing the menu to our final meals was fresh, flavorful and generous. I had the fish tacos - they were so light and a nice combination of limey zest and crunchy toppings. My husband's Pescado Dorado was amazing -- a whole Tilapia lightly fried and served on a sizzling platter of caramelized onions and peppers. Served with warm tortillas, he enjoyed making his own version of fish tacos! It was a unique dish and so glad our waiter recommended that! Two in our party had the Grande Platter for 2 -- it was a feast that would easily have fed 4! They raved about it! And I confess we all sampled it as well. We left with carryout boxes (enough for lunch for 2 the next day!) and the waiter even packaged up more fresh chips and salsa (we had commented on how wonderful it was) when he brought us our doggie bag. How nice!