“All Gone”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Greek American Cuisine. Serves Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
“All Gone”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

My Greek Corner has closed, signs removed and the internal fixtures are being removed. It may have relocated to another location.

Visited July 2013

Surprise, Arizona
“This place was great but it's out of business or has moved.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great place, went there to have lunch and found it empty and the sign removed from the building. It has either gone out of business or moved. My guess is that it went out of business since there's no indication anywhere that they moved.

Visited August 2013
“Consistent and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

We winter in Arizona and generally get to My Greek Corner several times during the season. Their food is consistent and good or better. We almost always get the #1 -- full fat gyros. Part of the reason is that the gyros is simply that good (the other part is that you get 50% off on the second one ordered : ). The service is alway very good and the manager actually recognizes us and remembers that we have been there before. If there is any conern it is that we usually ask for our meat and pita bread to be extra crispy but it does not always seem to arrive that way. Will continue to visit periodically when in town.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Howard C
Avondale, Arizona
“Fast food prices, restaurant quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I've only been here once because I live on the other end of town, I was in a hurry so I went through the drive through and got very fast, friendly service. Even though I had to wait a while to eat my food it traveled well and was delicious. I would definitely go back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank WonkyPop
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Gyros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband and I went there for lunch yesterday.I had really been wanting Greek food since moving here to the Sun City West area. We were not disappointed.
The service was excellent and friendly. After looking over the menu, the waitress also explained the special that was available that day which was buy one Gyro, get one half off. We chose the special. The food came promptly and was excellent. The pita was soft and flavorful, the meat was plentiful and very tasty, the onion and tomato was fresh and just enough and the sauce was wonderful. I would highly recommend this place

• Visited April 2013