“Good price nice staff”

Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities
Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Surprise
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We stay often at this hotel,
Nel front office manager always is helpful in seeing to are needs. Very pleasant and professional.we always count on her to get are reservations right.we find her to be dedicated. Pwolfe

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My room was ready for check in when I arrived and checked in quickly and easily. Nel at the front desk was very helpfull , courteous and professional. She went out of her way to ask if our room was ok and if we needed assistance with anything. The hotel is centrally located to many shops and restaurants and was very close to the areas I needed to access for the inspections for my job. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable plus as this was in the desert I was glad the air conditioner worked great. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: lower floors are cooler in the summer
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a very good hotel made better by Nel, who controls the front desk. She always has a smile and remembers you from a previous stay. Nothing is a problem for her and she will solve any issue you have.

Everything works the way it should and the hotel is very clean (carpets, towels, linen etc.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The rooms in this hotel are nothing fancy. They're a little bit dated, to tell the truth. However, this was a business trip and I really just needed a clean and comfortable place to sleep that would provide me with a basic breakfast and this fit the bill. The unexpected surprise was the service. Ashish checked me in and Nel checked me out. They were so accommodating, like the service I'd expect in a 5-star hotel. I'd stay here again if I ever need to return to the area on business.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent overall great service the pool it's in the indoor plus a hot tub, Nel was the employee who attended the breakfast and checking out, she was very kind. Great stay and great, bed and pillows, the breakfast it's kind of basic but all fresh products, even the weather was great. Thanks Nel. I'll be back to this hotel for sure

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

wonderful place the place i stay this motel almost the same like being at home very comfortable and envoriment was suitable for me the beds i liked more was well rested i would love to loudge here again thanks for your hospitality :-)

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here for the first time and we are already booked to return. The rooms are spacious and clean. The have all the amenities we need! A pool, fitness center and a good location but most importantly a really friendly staff. Nel was great, took time to address all our questions, show us around and made it feel more like a B&B than an chain hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surprise
Days Inn & Suites Surprise
Windmill Suites in Surprise
Comfort Inn & Suites Surprise
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City
Hampton Inn Suites Phoenix Surprise
Holiday Inn Express Surprise

Been to Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities

Address: 16741 N Greasewood St, Surprise, AZ 85378-3615
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Surprise
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Family Hotel in Surprise
#5 Business Hotel in Surprise
Price Range: £50 - £134 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities 2.5*
Quality Inn & Suites - Discount Hotel in Surprise, AZ near Sundome, Sun City Golf Courses, Surprise stadium, Peoria sports complex, offering online specials and online Reservation facility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Surprise