“Jumbo Slices of Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Phoenix, Arizona
“Jumbo Slices of Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

I stopped at Midland Trust bank to make a deposit and asked the teller if the pizza next door was any good. She told me it was the best she's ever tried. But she told me to make sure you eat in as opposed to taking out. So I listened to her. I bought two slices and a drink for eat in and then ordered a pie to go for my two kids. I should have realized what I was ordering when I saw the giant pizza in the glass cases when I first walked in, then I would have realized that one slice would have fed me just fine. So my advice to anyone reading this is, order in-house and one slice was about the size of a quarter large pizza. It was huge. I only have one picture that I took, based on my thumb that's in the pic and the salt shaker, I'm estimating it was about a 6 inch by 8-9 in length slice. One piece would have filled me, two was pushing it. Great flavor, a little spicy, but really tasty. Now that I've gone there I know what she was talking about. And the place was packed. They have a huge dining area enough to sit about 100 people. I was in the Gilbert store. Now the only thing is, those huge slices were not the same size when I brought the pie home. In fact, they left it in the oven a little too long when I brought it home. Slices were normal-sized. So my advice is to take the family out to eat at Venezia's. A family of four could all eat and be filled for under $12. Each slice, eat-in is only $2.25. I'm going back for more. My combo (2 peperoni slices and a refillable drink came to under $6.00)

• Visited June 2013

Tempe, Arizona
“Super sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

The pizza was delicious. I loved the sauce. Most pizza has a very sweet sauce, and I prefer a more savory flavor, like Venezia's.

• Visited February 2013
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it! Love it! Love it! Can't get enought of it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Pizza is my favorite food and this is my favorite place to get it. Not only is there pizza good but I also like their salads, calzones, and wings. They have sandwiches too, but the pizza or calzones always suck me in. The have great slice deals if you don't want to order a whole pizza. They only bad thing is, they only have locations in the east valley. Definitely give it a try. You won't be sorry. Oh yea! They also make huge party pizzas!!!

• Visited September 2012
Tempe
“We Recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

We just moved back to the Valley and our daughter reccomended your pizza, and we love it! It will be our 'go to' pizza place. We will probably have a lot of winter visitors and will be ordering pizza for them from you! Thanks for the good pizza, and we haven't had time to try the other items on your menu!

• Visited January 2012
Denver, Colorado
“HUGE slices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

Best pizza we've had in a long time! Thin crust, not soggy or greasy, best tasting, enough cheese, but not too much. Reasonable prices and can order by the slice.

• Visited July 2012