“Second Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ekim08319...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Second Stay”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

This was my second time with Stay Alfred and my second time at the same property. I really enjoy the convenience of the hotel/apartment and all the percs it has to offer. The view of the lake is amazing on the back side of the property and everyone around is so nice and kind. The location is great and walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping centers, ASU, light rail, and so much more. I was a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the room this second time around. The counter had wrappers of “hot pockets” and the restroom floor had not been swept or mopped. The food wrappers I found laying next to the coffee station on the counter, they were kinda hidden so I see how it could have been missed but no reason all areas shouldn’t have been checked during the cleaning. I found the restroom only to be dirty because when I picked up my clothes from the floor and they were full of lent and hair. We also came across the problem of the TV in the living room not working, not a big deal but it would have been nice to relax at night and watch a movie during dinner or just listen to the news in the morning with coffee. Other than those couple things my stay was once again a great one. Thank you and I will be looking forward to my next stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing