“Fun time for young boys!”
Review of Tempe Paintball

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tempe Paintball
Ranked #13 of 25 Fun & Games in Tempe
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Tempe Paintball has a "Little Ballerz" time on Saturday mornings just for kids 7-12. They suit up in full protective gear and fire lower-velocity ammo for a flat fee. A little disconcerting to see seven-year-olds running around the arena with replica handguns, but once you get over that you can see how much fun they are having. We plan to be regulars!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was not sure what to expect when I went. I had a birthday for my child and the staff was very helpful.. I was a bit worried about the staff forgetting the event, but it was great. We went when the younger childern can paintball and it was perfect. The only downside was the party started at 10 and it took a while to get everyone checked in.. But, overall I am very happy and Happy with the Safety factor as well. There were at least 4 staff members on the field helping if the kids needed help.. This is a fun place.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Great arcade and good Value. All the staff were very up-beat and everyone was having a good time.Good choice of arcade machines too and food available.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Fun place to go if you need a quick paintball fix. We all had a great time here.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Loved the staff, very friendly and informative.
Great rates for rentals too