Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Motel 6 Tempe ASU(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$90
US$92
US$104
US$97
All reviewsexecutive suitejoe's crab shackfull hot breakfastwafflesdirectly across the streetflat screenstayed here for one nightbeds were very comfortableduring spring trainingthe room was nicepool and hot tubmallairportarizonaratesphxkitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great hotel, reasonable priced, convienient to mall, airport and various attractions, close to freeway. Great full breakfast, nice pool and spa. Friendly staff. Would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: room 145 is great if you want to be as close to the pool and dining area as possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I stayed there twice in April as we were catching an early flight out of PHX and returning late in the evening. This is the first time we have stayed there in about three years. Regretfully the hotel has not kept pace with the times and really needs some major reconstruction. The air conditioners could not be regulated and you froze to death for a few minutes and then shortly the room would be getting so warm that you knew you were in the Phoenix area. Nothing like walking into a room with gray walls - wondered if I was in the Navy or prison. Door frames coming loose from wall. Lights not working in bedroom. Stand up lamp did not have the knob to turn it on or off. The place needs a lot of work. The breakfast is no better or no worse that you see at other hotels. The only redeeming feature on this trip was the staff-very friendly and worked hard to please the customer.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank akinken
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Phoenix Airport InnSuites had a good price and was OK for one night. As other reviewers have alluded to, it is just next to a Gentlemen's Club which does not give the best welcome.

My wife and I stayed here the night in March 2012 after arriving very late into PHX because the price was very good. The hotel is conveniently off the freeway and quite close to the airport.

The check-in receptionist was just sort of passive about the whole checking-in. The room was nice and clean. The (complimentary) breakfast is a chaotic in terms of the organization so we skipped that due to any lack of order.

This was fine for one night but I would probably consider staying elsewhere and spending a little bit more money if I was going to stay longer.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pompeybuckeye
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We booked this hotel and prepaid through Expedia. This hotel is the worst experience I have ever had. We attempted on several occasions to contact the manager but he never returned our calls or messages. After 4 days we checked out and into another hotel to salvage our vacation. Our room boasted a toilet that constantly ran, an uncontrollable air conditioning unit, unchanged sheets on the hide-a-bed (we found a waffle and a fork along with crumbs), a stained uncomfortable sofa, a door that did not close completely, the stove didn't work, the closet doors were off the runners, we had to go and get clean towels and shampoo, the corridors and outdoor areas were unclean and there were stray cats roaming about. The Gentleman's Club next door was noisy and a bit scary. Breakfast was marginal and after I saw the stray cats I couldn't eat it. Most times when I was in the lobby to register a complain or request a service there were others there with similar requests/complaints. We plan to pursue this experience with Expedia and the Tempe/Phoenix Better Business Bureau. This hotel is unsafe as well as unsavory.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary Jo A
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I need a three beds in one room and booked it on Hotel.com. The front desk had a trainee and she was lost, but I was informed that did not have a three bed suite. Then I was told they did and we got one. The room was fine and worked for the one night we were there. Beds were very good.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends